Emergency Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Tuesday · February 20, 2018
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Gardner) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- New ultrasound machine.
- Elimination of oral contrast for most abdominal CTs.
- We offer competitive compensation packages with flexible work/life balance, which includes a base rate plus bonus, malpractice, health, dental and disability insurance, CME allowance, retirement savings plan and sign-on bonus/loan forgiveness.
- The ideal candidate will enjoy practicing community emergency medicine in a collaborative, collegial and supportive setting with a strong emphasis on customer service.
- Ability to schedule low-risk chest pain patients for an outpatient stress test within 72 hours of discharge from the ED.
- Exciting opportunities exist for energetic, well-qualified BE/BC Emergency Medicine physicians to fill part-time and full-time permanent positions at two locations.
- New PA student program rotating through the ED.
- Come join a team of highly successful Emergency Medicine practitioners and experience the best New England has to offer.
- Emergency Medicine Job in Gardner, MA.
- Shift structure combines 8, 9 and 12 hour shifts (24 hour option at Athol Hospital).
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago