Emergency Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Friday · June 22, 2018
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Pittsfield) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Outstanding schools make the Berkshires an ideal family location.
- Berkshire Medical Center, BHS's 302-bed community teaching hospital and Level-II Trauma Center, is a major teaching affiliate of the University of Massachusetts Medical School as well as the New England College of Osteopathic Medicine.
- BHS is the leading provider of comprehensive healthcare services in Berkshire County and the region, with the laest technology, system-wide electronic health record, nationally-recognized medical care, strong leadership, and overall quality of life.
- The comprehensive benefit package includes: health, life, vision, dental, disability, malpractice coverage, 403 (b), pension plan, plus 457 (b) tax deferred investment option.
- Sign on bonus and loan assistance.
- Berkshire Health Systems, is currently seeking full-time BE/BC Emergency Medicine Physicians for BerkshireMedicalCenter join its Emergency Services Team.
- Interested canddiates should.
- The generous compensation package includes a competitive hourly wage, Relocation assistance and eligibility for incentive bonus.
- Emergency Medicine Job in Pittsfield, MA.
This perm job opening was posted
6 days ago