Emergency Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Saturday · April 20, 2019
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Pittsfield) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The generous compensation package includes a competitive hourly wage, Relocation assistance and eligibility for incentive bonus.
- Emergency Medicine Job in Pittsfield, MA.
- Berkshire Medical Center, BHS's 302-bed community teaching hospital and Level-II Trauma Center, is a major teaching affiliate of the University of Massachusetts Medical School as well as the New England College of Osteopathic Medicine.
- The comprehensive benefit package includes: health, life, vision, dental, disability, malpractice coverage, 403 (b), pension plan, plus 457 (b) tax deferred investment option.
- Outstanding schools make the Berkshires an ideal family location.
- BHS is the leading provider of comprehensive healthcare services in Berkshire County and the region, with the laest technology, system-wide electronic health record, nationally-recognized medical care, strong leadership, and overall quality of life.
- Interested canddiates should.
- Sign on bonus and loan assistance.
- Berkshire Health Systems, is currently seeking full-time BE/BC Emergency Medicine Physicians for BerkshireMedicalCenter join its Emergency Services Team.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Dec 23.