Emergency Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Thursday · November 23, 2017
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- L Teaching opportunities with Family Medicine residents and medical and PA students in the ED.
- L Emergency medicine trained.
- Eastern Connecticut Health Network is seeking a full-time Emergency Medicine physician to join our talented team of healthcare professionals at Manchester Memorial Hospital and Rockville General Hospital in Connecticut.
- Emergency Medicine Job in Manchester, CT.
- L Relocation expenses are negotiable.
- Echn is a community-based healthcare system consisting of two hospitals, an urgent-care facility, a long-term care facility, wellness centers and other healthcare partners.
- L Medical degree (MD or DO).
- L 8- and 9-hour shifts.
- Conveniently located in the heart of scenic New England, the area features easy access to Bradley International Airport, major interstate highways, New York City and Boston.
- This opportunity provides the benefits of a comfortable suburban community with excellent area schools.
- L Maintain federal DEA and Connecticut controlled substance registration (or eligible).
- L Medical medicine trained and board certified.
- Echn provides comprehensive medical services to the residents of 19 towns in north central Connecticut.
- L Base salary with very competitive productivity and quality incentives.
- L Fixed schedule with designated nocturnists covering the majority of the night shifts.
- L Short- and long-term disability insurance and life insurance provided.
- L Generous benefits package, including paid time off and CME allowance.
- L Fully integrated Allscripts electronic medical records system.
- It is the perfect suburban area with easy access to major business areas, including Hartford and Springfield, Mass.
- L Maintain current Connecticut license (or eligible).
This perm job opening was posted
9 days ago