Emergency Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Monday · October 15, 2018
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Palmer) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Baystate Medical Center, our Level 1 Trauma and tertiary care referral center, serves over 116,000 annual ED visits and our four community EDs serve a combined volume of 100,000 annual visits.
- Award-winning healthcare system and home of the University of Massachusetts Medical School-Baystate, is searching for a visionary BC/BE Associate Regional Medical Director of EMS to join our Department of Emergency Medicine.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Palmer, MA.
- Candidates should be BC/BE in EMS and BC/BE in Emergency Medicine with preference given to candidates with significant EMS experience.
- Baystate Medical Center (BMC) is home to the state's busiest single-site emergency department and the region's only Level 1 trauma center.
- Additionally, Baystate Medical Center achieved elite distinction as one of 34 "High Performing" hospitals in America from United States News & World Report in 2015.
- Baystate Health, a Truven.
- The Associate Regional EMS Medical Director will assist with the direction and delivery of a variety of services to urban, rural, municipal, volunteer, private and Fire Department-based agencies.
- Oversight of EMS in our 5-hospital system.
- A focus on pre-hospital clinical research and Quality Improvement is highly desirable.
- In 2015, it is estimated that more than 40,000 EMS arrivals will be brought to Baystate Medical Center.
- Release time to organize and direct our regional EMS system in conjunction with our Regional EMS Medical Director and EMS coordinator.
- We are committed to hiring clinicians who value a culture of compassion and appreciate diversity-while delivering a higher state of caring.
- Patient-centered care is at the core of Baystate Health's culture.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago