Emergency Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Saturday · July 20, 2019
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Palmer) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Baystate Health, a Truven.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Palmer, MA.
- We are committed to hiring clinicians who value a culture of compassion and appreciate diversity-while delivering a higher state of caring.
- Oversight of EMS in our 5-hospital system.
- Candidates should be BC/BE in EMS and BC/BE in Emergency Medicine with preference given to candidates with significant EMS experience.
- A focus on pre-hospital clinical research and Quality Improvement is highly desirable.
- Additionally, Baystate Medical Center achieved elite distinction as one of 34 "High Performing" hospitals in America from United States News & World Report in 2015.
- Award-winning healthcare system and home of the University of Massachusetts Medical School-Baystate, is searching for a visionary BC/BE Associate Regional Medical Director of EMS to join our Department of Emergency Medicine.
- Baystate Medical Center, our Level 1 Trauma and tertiary care referral center, serves over 116,000 annual ED visits and our four community EDs serve a combined volume of 100,000 annual visits.
- In 2015, it is estimated that more than 40,000 EMS arrivals will be brought to Baystate Medical Center.
- The Associate Regional EMS Medical Director will assist with the direction and delivery of a variety of services to urban, rural, municipal, volunteer, private and Fire Department-based agencies.
- Baystate Medical Center (BMC) is home to the state's busiest single-site emergency department and the region's only Level 1 trauma center.
- Release time to organize and direct our regional EMS system in conjunction with our Regional EMS Medical Director and EMS coordinator.
- Patient-centered care is at the core of Baystate Health's culture.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Nov 9.