Emergency Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Thursday · April 19, 2018
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Woonsocket) is a single-specialty group practice.
- We have 24-hour Physician coverage with 12 hour shifts.
- Emergency Medicine Attending- Landmark Medical Center.
- We offer a competitive salary and a full complement of other benefits while working full time.
- With over 20 years of experience, PPE provides outstanding Hospital based services in NJ, NY, PA, and RI.
- The EMR is Epic.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Woonsocket, RI.
- As we are growing our team we are offering Provider Rates of $230 Days and $240 Nights in addition to Employee Benefits.
- For additional information visit.
- At Landmark Medical Center, our mission is to deliver compassionate, quality care to patients and better healthcare to communities.
- Our team is growing and we're looking for dedicated Emergency Medicine Boarded Physicians to join our program.
- There are 8-bed Fast Track, 24-bed Main ED, within a 214 Hospital beds, There is Advanced Practitioner Support for 36 hours each day.
- We deliver patient-centered healthcare with compassion, dignity and respect for every patient and their family, and are honored to be trusted partners who serve, give back and grow with our communities.
- Hospital Overview.
- Our facility is in the lovely ocean state of Rhode Island (Bordering Massachusetts) with easy access to towns, beaches, shopping, schools.
- Great Competitive Rates.
- Our Managing Group, Physician's Practice Enhancement, LLC, is a uniquely physician-founded and physician-led organization that allows doctors and clinicians to direct healthcare at every level.
- As Managing Company for hospitals, we hire providers and meet the needs for the program.
- The annual volume is 39,000 with Mid-acuity.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago