Emergency Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Friday · December 14, 2018
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Portsmouth) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Portsmouth, NH.
- Seabrook ER will be staffed by experienced professionals, including emergency nurses and board certified emergency care physicians.
- Vital information for heart patients will be able to be transmitted to the Seabrook ER.
- Patients needing to be admitted to an inpatient bed will be transported to the main campus with seamless care handoff to our excellent intensivist and hospitalists.
- Anticipate opening in the summer of 2017.
- Separate pediatric waiting area, triage, and a dedicated bay.
- Approximately 10,000 square feet.
- Covered ambulance entrance for patient drop-off/pick-up and EMS lounge.
- 24/7/anding Emergency Room.
- Portsmouth Regional Hospital is a Chest Pain Accredited Hospital and Joint Commission Certified Primary Stroke Center.
- The Town of Seabrook announced a plan to build a new Freestanding ER through an agreement with Portsmouth Regional Hospital.
- Our 24/7 inpatient Hospitalist/Intensivist Program and superior nursing care have earned PRH top recognition for patient satisfaction.
- Fully integrated department of Portsmouth Regional Hospital.
- Approximately 10 emergency room bays, including a fully equipped Trauma bay.
- Portsmouth Regional Hospital (PRH) provides comprehensive inpatient and outpatient medical services to the residents of New England's Greater Seacoast Area, stretching from the coast of Southern Maine to Northeastern Massachusetts.
- Seabrook ER will employ 45-50 people (approximately 43 FTEs).
- The town anticipates a summer anding Seabrook ER will also provide needed employment for the area and will continue Portsmouth Regional Hospital's tradition of quality patient-centered care for the communities it serves.
- As a 209 bed facility, PRH is home to more than 200 physicians and 1,ate of the art imaging, including CT, Ultrasound, and Radiology.
- Portsmouth Regional Hospital's Seabrook ER, a freestanding ER for the communities of Seabrook, Hampton and Hampton Falls in New Hampshire and Amesbury and Salisbury in Massachusetts will be located at, at the Intersection of Route 1 and Route 107, in Seabrook, New Hampshire.
- There are specialists and subspecialists available at all times including tertiary level coverage from Cardiovascular Surgery, Neurosurgery and Trauma Surgeons.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago