Emergency Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Saturday · July 20, 2019
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Portsmouth) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Seabrook ER will be staffed by experienced professionals, including emergency nurses and board certified emergency care physicians.
- The Town of Seabrook announced a plan to build a new Freestanding ER through an agreement with Portsmouth Regional Hospital.
- Separate pediatric waiting area, triage, and a dedicated bay.
- Anticipate opening in the summer of 2017.
- 24/7/anding Emergency Room.
- Covered ambulance entrance for patient drop-off/pick-up and EMS lounge.
- Vital information for heart patients will be able to be transmitted to the Seabrook ER.
- Seabrook ER will employ 45-50 people (approximately 43 FTEs).
- As a 209 bed facility, PRH is home to more than 200 physicians and 1,ate of the art imaging, including CT, Ultrasound, and Radiology.
- Fully integrated department of Portsmouth Regional Hospital.
- Portsmouth Regional Hospital (PRH) provides comprehensive inpatient and outpatient medical services to the residents of New England's Greater Seacoast Area, stretching from the coast of Southern Maine to Northeastern Massachusetts.
- Our 24/7 inpatient Hospitalist/Intensivist Program and superior nursing care have earned PRH top recognition for patient satisfaction.
- Patients needing to be admitted to an inpatient bed will be transported to the main campus with seamless care handoff to our excellent intensivist and hospitalists.
- Portsmouth Regional Hospital's Seabrook ER, a freestanding ER for the communities of Seabrook, Hampton and Hampton Falls in New Hampshire and Amesbury and Salisbury in Massachusetts will be located at, at the Intersection of Route 1 and Route 107, in Seabrook, New Hampshire.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Portsmouth, NH.
- Portsmouth Regional Hospital is a Chest Pain Accredited Hospital and Joint Commission Certified Primary Stroke Center.
- The town anticipates a summer anding Seabrook ER will also provide needed employment for the area and will continue Portsmouth Regional Hospital's tradition of quality patient-centered care for the communities it serves.
- Approximately 10 emergency room bays, including a fully equipped Trauma bay.
- There are specialists and subspecialists available at all times including tertiary level coverage from Cardiovascular Surgery, Neurosurgery and Trauma Surgeons.
- Approximately 10,000 square feet.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.