Emergency Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Tuesday · February 20, 2018
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Portsmouth) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Seabrook ER will employ 45-50 people (approximately 43 FTEs).
- As a 209 bed facility, PRH is home to more than 200 physicians and 1,100 employees.
- The Town of Seabrook announced a plan to build a new Freestanding ER through an agreement with Portsmouth Regional Hospital.
- The town anticipates a summer 2017 opening.
- Approximately 10 emergency room bays, including a fully equipped Trauma bay.
- There are specialists and subspecialists available at all times including tertiary level coverage from Cardiovascular Surgery, Neurosurgery and Trauma Surgeons.
- 24/7/365 Freestanding Emergency Room.
- The Freestanding Seabrook ER will also provide needed employment for the area and will continue Portsmouth Regional Hospital's tradition of quality patient-centered care for the communities it serves.
- Patients needing to be admitted to an inpatient bed will be transported to the main campus with seamless care handoff to our excellent intensivist and hospitalists.
- Seabrook ER will be staffed by experienced professionals, including emergency nurses and board certified emergency care physicians.
- Vital information for heart patients will be able to be transmitted to the Seabrook ER.
- State of the art imaging, including CT, Ultrasound, and Radiology.
- Covered ambulance entrance for patient drop-off/pick-up and EMS lounge.
- Portsmouth Regional Hospital's Seabrook ER, a freestanding ER for the communities of Seabrook, Hampton and Hampton Falls in New Hampshire and Amesbury and Salisbury in Massachusetts will be located at 603 Lafayette Road, at the Intersection of Route 1 and Route 107, in Seabrook, New Hampshire.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Portsmouth, NH.
- Separate pediatric waiting area, triage, and a dedicated bay.
- Fully integrated department of Portsmouth Regional Hospital.
- Portsmouth Regional Hospital is a Chest Pain Accredited Hospital and Joint Commission Certified Primary Stroke Center.
- Anticipate opening in the summer of 2017.
- Portsmouth Regional Hospital (PRH) provides comprehensive inpatient and outpatient medical services to the residents of New England's Greater Seacoast Area, stretching from the coast of Southern Maine to Northeastern Massachusetts.
- Approximately 10,000 square feet.
- Our 24/7 inpatient Hospitalist/Intensivist Program and superior nursing care have earned PRH top recognition for patient satisfaction.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago