Emergency Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Saturday · September 23, 2017
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Boston) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Known for its cultural diversity, affordability and convenient access to metropolitan Boston, East Boston was recently named one of the top "5 Up-and-Coming Neighborhoods to Buy a Boston Home" by United States News & World Report.
- Epic EMR.
- Insurance (health, disability, life, dental, and vision).
- 12 rooms, including eye treatment room.
- East Boston is a vibrant neighborhood that features restaurants, shopping and one of the most beautiful waterfronts in the city.
- 50,000 annual volume.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- Opportunities to explore are abound in Boston, which will satisfy historic to contemporary interests such as museums, art galleries, breweries, championship sporting events, entertainment, sailing, marathons and more.
- Competitive hourly rates.
- Physician and APP coverage.
- Onsite lab.
- Malpractice Coverage.
- CME / Business expense allowance.
- 401k and Deferral Plan.
- Considered the largest health center on the east coast, the center is the leading healthcare provider in East Boston.
- RVU Incentives.
- East Boston Neighborhood Health Center is a well-organized community health center, providing primary and outpatient care for a patient population that is culturally and economically diverse.
- Located one mile from Logan International Airport, three miles from Faneuil Hall and five miles from Fenway Park, East Boston is minutes from the heart of Boston.
- EmCare is seeking BC/BE EM Physicians at East Boston Neighborhood Health Center in Boston, MA!
- Recognized as a Level 3 Patient-Centered Medical Home, the highest level of distinction by the Ncqa, the facility includes on-site radiology, labs and emergency department.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services