Emergency Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Saturday · September 23, 2017
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Nathan MacDonald, MD, Facep.
- Lowell, MA 01854.
- Profit sharing and 401K plan includes a contribution from the group exceeding 16 percent of annual income.
- Additionally we pay for all license fees and Acep membership.
- Excellent compensation package includes hourly salary plus RVU based productivity bonus.
- Lowell, Massachusetts: Merrimack Valley Emergency Associates (Mvea) is seeking a Medical Director to lead our Pediatric Emergency Department at Lowell General Hospital.
- Interested candidates.
- Our integrated EHR is deployed throughout the hospital system.
- There is a busy 24 bed inpatient pediatric unit and special care nursery at the Main Campus.
- The ideal candidate will be board certified or board eligible in Pediatric Emergency Medicine and will have administrative experience or interest.
- 295 Varnum Avenue.
- Responsibilities of the Pediatric ED Medical Director include development of clinical protocols, education of physicians/nurses/ancillary staff, out-reach to community pediatricians, participation in pediatric peer review, and collaboration with nursing management and pediatric hospitalists regarding clinical care of pediatric patients and patient flow.
- The LGH-Main Campus is a Level III Trauma Center and PCI Center seeing approximately 60,000 visits annually and includes a 6 bed dedicated Pediatric ED seeing approximately 15,000 pediatric patients per year.
- Administrative time is approximately 20 percent of hours and total clinical time is negotiable.
- Mvea currently employs 25 full-time physicians and 15 full time NPs and PAs working in our two EDs and has staffed the Emergency Department at LGH for more than 35 years in what is now one of the largest and busiest community hospitals in Massachusetts.
- Lowell is located 25 miles north of Boston in the Merrimack Valley and has easy access to Boston, the coast, and mountains of New Hampshire within reach of many great communities.
- We have a well-established relationship with Tufts Floating Hospital for Children to provide sub-specialty support and transfer to a tertiary care setting as needed.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Lowell, MA.
- The LGH-Saints Campus is a 42,000 visit ED approximately 2 miles away with an additional 3,000 pediatric visits per year.
- There is excellent pediatric hospitalist, neonatology, anesthesia, and multi-specialty support at both campuses.
- Shifts in the Pediatric Emergency Department are 9 hours long from 2p-11p daily.
- Lowell General Hospital encompasses two campuses in Lowell, MA with a combined ED volume of over 100,000.
- Chief, Emergency Medicine.
- Comprehensive benefits include health, dental, malpractice, and generous CME.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago