Emergency Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Thursday · November 23, 2017
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Portsmouth) is for a solo practice without partners and affiliations.
- As the nation's third oldest city, Portsmouth is rich in history and abundant with cultural activities.
- Portsmouth Regional(PRH) is a 209-bed acute care hospital located in Portsmouth, NH, and is part of HCA, the nation's largest provider of healthcare services.
- Specialty rooms for gynecology, ear-nose-throat, trauma and cardiac patients.
- About The Community.
- Portsmouth, NH, a seacoast city, sits near the mouth of the Piscataqua River, which divides the states of New Hampshire and Maine.
- Benefits And Compensation.
- Portsmouth Regional Hospital is the region's largest and most sophisticated medical center.
- Portsmouth is at the core of a metropolitan region that includes several small cities and towns.
- 25% admission rate.
- Suberb Medical Subspecialty Back up.
- PRH provides comprehensive inpatient and outpatient medical services to the residents of New Hampshire's Greater Seacoast Area, stretching from the coast of Southern Maine to Northeastern Massachusetts.
- PRH is the only Level II Trauma Center on the Seacoast and one of only three in New Hampshire to earn this important distinction.
- This position is an Employed position offering excellent Remuneration with benefits to include Health/Dental, Retirement Options, CME allowance, life insurance, STD & LTD Offering Occurrence Based Malpractice with tail.
- The geographic location, historic past and cultural strength regularly lands Portsmouth on various "best places to live" lists.
- We are situated only an hour away from Boston and an hour from the lakes and mountains of NH.
- Coordination with EMS providers to ensure rapid response and treatment of stroke patients.
- Easy access to ancillary services not available elsewhere in the community, including neurological care, interventional radiology and a high-level Intensive Care Unit.
- 25-bed ED.
- 24 hours of physician coverage and 24 hours APP coverage.
- Portsmouth achieves high honors for quality patient care and holds several prestigious accreditations.
- It has been called "one of the most culturally rich destinations in the country" with a stimulating mix of historic buildings, sidewalk cafes, great restaurants, art galleries, jazz clubs and distinctive artisans' boutiques.
- Portsmouth Regional Hospital (PRH) provides comprehensive inpatient and outpatient medical services to the residents of New England's Greater Seacoast Area, stretching from the coast of Southern Maine to Northeastern Massachusetts.
- Staffed with Board-Certified emergency physicians, nurses and clinical staff specially trained in trauma and advanced cardiac life support.
- BC/BP EM Abem/Aobem.
- Portsmouth offers small-town charm blended with easy access to a host of outdoor activities and major cities.
- Our 24/7 inpatient Hospitalist/Intensivist Program and superior nursing care have earned PRH top recognition for patient satisfaction.
- The area includes top-notch educational institutions-both public and private-along with no sales tax or state income tax.
- They include accreditation as a Chest Pain Center with PCI from the Society of Chest Pain Centers, as well as The Joint Commission's recognition as one of the Top Performers on Key Quality MeasuresTM and accreditation as a Primary Stroke Center.
- Key Features.
- Must be Board Certified within 5 years of Eligibility.
- Nurses with advanced emergency nurse certification (CEN) and Sexual Assault Nurse Examiner (Sane) certification.
- There are specialists and subspecialists available at all times including tertiary level coverage from Cardiovascular Surgery, Neurosurgery and Trauma Surgeons.
- 27,000 Annual Visits.
- As a 209 bed facility, PRH is home to more than 200 physicians and 1,100 employees.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Portsmouth, NH.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago