Emergency Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Thursday · April 19, 2018
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Saint Francis Hospital and Medical Center in Hartford, Connecticut-a member of Trinity Health, the nation's second-largest nonprofit health system-seeks an experienced BC/BE Emergency Physician who values his or her patients and colleagues to join its dedicated Emergency Medicine Team.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Hartford, CT.
- The Saint Francis Emergency Department works out of a new, state-of-the-art 70-bed Level II trauma and tertiary referral center with 93,000 visits.
- Saint Francis is proud of its history of provider collaboration.
- We put you First because you put patients first.
- Our practice model empowers our physicians to work at their highest level-and allows time for professional development and family life.
- We are recognized as a Trauma Center by the American College of Surgeons and as a Stroke Center by The Joint Commission.
- Emergency Medicine Opportunity.
- Join us and demonstrate your leadership and collaborative skills in a fast-paced environment.
- Pre-employment drug screening.
- Beyond serving the Hartford community's health needs, our EM physicians have the opportunity to teach EM and other residents and medical students as part of the faculty at the University of Connecticut School of Medicine and the Frank H. Netter School of Medicine at Quinnipiac University.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago