Emergency Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Thursday · November 23, 2017
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Salem) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We are seeking dynamic EM physicians to join our faculty for both adult emergency departments in 2 hospitals 5 miles apart.
- ONE Team.
- We are the largest multispecialty group north of Boston with more than 300 physicians, nurses and health professionals working as one to provide exceptional care.
- Ideal candidates will be BC/BE EM trained physicians to join our faculty.
- The Physician will provide coverage for the Department of Emergency Medicine at North Shore Medical Center (Nsmc), one of the top 5 hospitals in Boston as named by United States News and World Report.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Salem, MA.
- Our combined annual adult ED volume of 80,000 visits provides an array of pathology with a fast track and PA program in place and excellent multispecialty back up.
- ONE Focus.
- One thing sets North Shore Physicians Group apart-our singular focus on the patient.
- Interested candidates should send their CV to Director, Physician Services Louis Caligiuri.
- Emergency Medicine Physician needed to join this growing multi-specialty group.
- Nsmc consists of 3 Emergency Departments (2 adult, 1 pediatric) situated in a beautiful harbor town 15 miles north of Boston.
- Through our partnership with North Shore Medical Center and our affiliation with Massachusetts General Hospital and Partners HealthCare, we offer such advances as EMRs, shared medical appointments and online access.
This perm job opening was posted
13 days ago