Emergency Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Tuesday · February 20, 2018
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Salem) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Salem, MA.
- We are seeking dynamic EM physicians to join our faculty for both adult emergency departments in 2 hospitals 5 miles apart.
- One thing sets North Shore Physicians Group apart-our singular focus on the patient.
- Our combined annual adult ED volume of 80,000 visits provides an array of pathology with a fast track and PA program in place and excellent multispecialty back up.
- Interested candidates should send their CV to Director, Physician Services Louis Caligiuri.
- ONE Focus.
- Through our partnership with North Shore Medical Center and our affiliation with Massachusetts General Hospital and Partners HealthCare, we offer such advances as EMRs, shared medical appointments and online access.
- Nsmc consists of 3 Emergency Departments (2 adult, 1 pediatric) situated in a beautiful harbor town 15 miles north of Boston.
- We are the largest multispecialty group north of Boston with more than 300 physicians, nurses and health professionals working as one to provide exceptional care.
- ONE Team.
- The Physician will provide coverage for the Department of Emergency Medicine at North Shore Medical Center (Nsmc), one of the top 5 hospitals in Boston as named by United States News and World Report.
- Ideal candidates will be BC/BE EM trained physicians to join our faculty.
- Emergency Medicine Physician needed to join this growing multi-specialty group.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago