Emergency Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Thursday · November 23, 2017
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Full-time physicians work 1664 hours/year but many team members choose to work 1300-1400 hours/year for work/life balance.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Northampton, MA.
- Competitive salary including a sign-on bonus and relocation reimbursement.
- Join our team of energetic board certified emergency medicine physicians providing 24/7 community-based care for an active service that does 33,000 cases per year.
- Strong working relationship with hospital leaders has led to other significant investments made recently in work flow redesign.
- Providers rotate schedules that include 7 am-3 pm, 12pm - 10 pm, 3 pm - 12 am or 10 pm to 7 am with 1:3 weekend coverage.
- Cooley Dickinson Health Care is a dynamic community health care system affiliated with Massachusetts General Hospital.
- We're located in the beautiful landscape of western Massachusetts with easy access to both rural and major metropolitan areas including Boston (100 miles), Hartford (45 miles) and New York City (150 miles).
- Moving to Epic in October 2017 with All scripts/Eclipses currently in place.
- Excellent consultation support with local specialists augmented by advance specialty capabilities through the affiliation with Massachusetts General Hospital.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago