Emergency Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Saturday · September 23, 2017
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Rutland) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Generous Malpractice, Health, Dental, and Disability benefits/ insurance, 403b with hospital match, Defined Contribution retirement account, college savings accounts, and tax-deferred earnings program.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Rutland, VT.
- 24 hour radiology and lab services available.
- Service area 85,000.
- Charts reviewed by dedicated Emergency Department Coders.
- We currently use Cerner for Cpoe.
- The hospital is licensed for 188 beds.
- 45 hours of MD coverage per day.
- Digital X-ray (GE) and department ultrasound (Sonosite).
- 12 - 16 hours of physician extender coverage in an attached Fast Track setting.
- EMR development is ongoing using Cerner FirstNet.
- 9- hour shifts.
- Full-time physician covers 15 shifts per month.
- Fulltime employed position with Annual salary of $255,000.
- Abem Board Certified Emergency Physician with at least two years clinical experience preferred.
- 1593 scheduled work hours annually for fulltime position.
- Tertiary care center support by either Dartmouth-HitchcockMedicalCenter or UVM s Fletcher Allen Healthcare with ground or helicopter transport available.
- Annual volume 36,000.
- Level III Trauma Center.
- 4000 annual CME allowance.
- 19 room state of the art department.
- Board eligible physicians will certainly be considered, but must be within 5 years of completion of residency with plans to become boarded.
- Paid vacation annually, 5% of worked time, increases to 8% with 5 years of service.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago