Emergency Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Saturday · March 24, 2018
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Four full-time night physicians, so physicians only have to do six nights year.
- Excellent coverage with all BC EM staff.
- Average pay is $350K plus full benefits.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Connecticut.
- Outstanding ED opportunity with 1692 annual hours.
- Free standing ED with an annual census of 24K.
- Community hospital with 350 beds and 56K annual visits.
- Close to the coastal shores of Southeastern Connecticut and Rhode Island.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago