Emergency Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Saturday · July 20, 2019
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Willimantic) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Generous Employer Retirement Contribution.
- 12 hours of APP Coverage per day.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Willimantic, CT.
- Discover and enjoy the sports, art, culture, music, beauty and fun all year round.
- We are one of three independent, democratic and physician-owned groups within the state.
- Halfway between Boston and New York, you'll find a hidden treasure with an abundance of attractions, special events and history just waiting to be discovered.
- Nems provides service to over 56,000 patients annually in the Emergency Departments between Johnson Memorial Medical Center and Windham Hospital.
- Our mission is to strive to be leaders in our industry and the communities we serve.
- The suburban Connecticut community is located just a few minutes from Hartford and the University of Connecticut.
- Apply Now!
- 24 hours of APP Coverage per day.
- Malpractice Insurance with Tail Coverage Provided.
- Northeast Emergency Medicine Specialists (Nems) has an outstanding opportunity for BC/BP Emergency Medicine Physicians in beautiful central & eastern Connecticut.
- Employed with Partnership Availability.
- Epic EMR in Place.
- 35,000 annual ED volume.
- Comprehensive Benefits Package - CME Allowance.
- 26 hours of Physician Coverage per day.
- 24 hours of Physician Coverage per day.
- Our central location provides access to the cultural and outdoor activities in each of the four corners of the state!
- 21,000 annual ED volume.
- This picturesque community's scenes from natural beauty of its fall foliage to the high-tech satellite dishes of one the world's largest television networks.
- Many communities near our campuses offer multiple public and private schools with excellent educational achievement scores.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.