Emergency Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Saturday · April 20, 2019
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Willimantic) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We are one of three independent, democratic and physician-owned groups within the state.
- Many communities near our campuses offer multiple public and private schools with excellent educational achievement scores.
- Our mission is to strive to be leaders in our industry and the communities we serve.
- 21,000 annual ED volume.
- 35,000 annual ED volume.
- 26 hours of Physician Coverage per day.
- 24 hours of Physician Coverage per day.
- Halfway between Boston and New York, you'll find a hidden treasure with an abundance of attractions, special events and history just waiting to be discovered.
- Employed with Partnership Availability.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Willimantic, CT.
- Apply Now!
- Comprehensive Benefits Package - CME Allowance.
- Our central location provides access to the cultural and outdoor activities in each of the four corners of the state!
- Epic EMR in Place.
- Malpractice Insurance with Tail Coverage Provided.
- This picturesque community's scenes from natural beauty of its fall foliage to the high-tech satellite dishes of one the world's largest television networks.
- Discover and enjoy the sports, art, culture, music, beauty and fun all year round.
- Northeast Emergency Medicine Specialists (Nems) has an outstanding opportunity for BC/BP Emergency Medicine Physicians in beautiful central & eastern Connecticut.
- 24 hours of APP Coverage per day.
- Nems provides service to over 56,000 patients annually in the Emergency Departments between Johnson Memorial Medical Center and Windham Hospital.
- Generous Employer Retirement Contribution.
- The suburban Connecticut community is located just a few minutes from Hartford and the University of Connecticut.
- 12 hours of APP Coverage per day.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.