Emergency Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Saturday · September 23, 2017
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Nashua) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Hospital includes state-of-the-art CT scan, Pet CT scan, Cardiac Catherization Lab, PCI, MRI and 24/7 Hospitalist program.
- St. Joseph Hospital nursing staff has achieved "Magnet" status.
- Full and part-time positions available.
- New ED Unit opened Spring 2014.
- Competitive compensation and benefits offered.
- Double coverage is with PA, 1500 hours per year.
- Emergency Medicine trained BC physician needed for for Level III Trauma Center.
- Congenial hospital employed group with flexible 8 and 9 hour shifts.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Nashua, NH.
- 24k patients seen in 23-bed department with central monitoring, computerized patient tracking board with full EMR.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago