Emergency Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Saturday · September 23, 2017
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Keene) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Connor Rockwell - Provider Recruiter.
- The Clinic is a nationally recognized leader in population health and is a diverse group of professionals committed to quality and patient safety, continuous process improvement, integrative medicine and value-based care.
- Cheshire Medical Center is a 169-bed, Level III community hospital.
- It is only the 14th hospital ever to be named an American Hospital Association "Living the Vision" awardee (2013) and is the 2010 New Hampshire Healthcare Business of the Decade.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Keene, NH.
- Boasting no income or sales tax, this beautiful area combines history, industry and business and has been ranked consistently as one of the best places in the United States to live and work.
- The excellent schools and neighborhoods combined with ample opportunities for outdoor exploration and community involvement truly makes Keene an ideal place.
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Clinic Keene is a 150-physician and associate provider, multi-specialty community practice associated with the teaching hospital, Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center and the Geisel School of Medicine.
- Although primarily based at Cheshire Medical Center, the selected candidate will have the ability to provide coverage at the nearby Brattleboro Memorial Hospital located in Brattleboro, Vermont.
- Cheshire Medical Center/Dartmouth-Hitchcock Keene's department of Emergency Medicine is actively seeking an enthusiastic, BC/BE Emergency Medicine physician to join our fun, collegial and talented team located in Keene, New Hampshire.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago