Emergency Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Saturday · February 16, 2019
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Palmer) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- APs run our fast track.
- Close affiliation with Baystate Medical Center / University of Massachusetts School of Medicine.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Palmer, MA.
- Excellent specialty backup on site and at nearby Baystate Medical Center, the region's only Level 1 trauma center.
- Strong central leadership provides excellent support and resources for our community teams.
- Award-winning healthcare system and home of the University of Massachusetts Medical School-Baystate, is searching for a BC/BE Emergency Medicine physician to join our Department of Emergency Medicine in western Massachusetts.
- Join our 5-hospital emergency medicine service line which handles 208,000 visits annually.
- Strong team of EM physicians, advanced practitioners and support staff who highly value their team-based environment.
- BWH ED currently handles 23,000 visits annually.
- Join our Eastern Region team at Baystate Wing Hospital in Palmer MA and Baystate Mary Lane Outpatient Center's stand-alone ED in Ware, MA (located 10 miles apart).
- Emergency Medicine Opportunity.
- Renovations in summer and the ED to 24 bays, allowing us to manage 32,000+ visits.
- BML sees 16,000 patient visits annually.
- Baystate Health, a Truven.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Nov 9.