Emergency Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Saturday · September 23, 2017
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Palmer) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Palmer, MA.
- Award-winning healthcare system and home of the University of Massachusetts Medical School-Baystate, is searching for a BC/BE Emergency Medicine physician to join our Department of Emergency Medicine in western Massachusetts.
- BWH ED currently handles 23,000 visits annually.
- Join our Eastern Region team at Baystate Wing Hospital in Palmer MA and Baystate Mary Lane Outpatient Center's stand-alone ED in Ware, MA (located 10 miles apart).
- Strong team of EM physicians, advanced practitioners and support staff who highly value their team-based environment.
- Baystate Health, a Truven.
- Strong central leadership provides excellent support and resources for our community teams.
- Excellent specialty backup on site and at nearby Baystate Medical Center, the region's only Level 1 trauma center.
- Close affiliation with Baystate Medical Center / University of Massachusetts School of Medicine.
- Renovations in summer 2017 will expand the ED to 24 bays, allowing us to manage 32,000+ visits.
- Emergency Medicine Opportunity.
- APs run our fast track.
- BML sees 16,000 patient visits annually.
- Join our 5-hospital emergency medicine service line which handles 208,000 visits annually.
This perm job opening was posted
13 days ago