Emergency Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Thursday · May 23, 2019
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Palmer) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Join our 5-hospital emergency medicine service line which handles 208,000 visits annually.
- BML sees 16,000 patient visits annually.
- Strong team of EM physicians, advanced practitioners and support staff who highly value their team-based environment.
- Close affiliation with Baystate Medical Center / University of Massachusetts School of Medicine.
- BWH ED currently handles 23,000 visits annually.
- APs run our fast track.
- Strong central leadership provides excellent support and resources for our community teams.
- Award-winning healthcare system and home of the University of Massachusetts Medical School-Baystate, is searching for a BC/BE Emergency Medicine physician to join our Department of Emergency Medicine in western Massachusetts.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Palmer, MA.
- Renovations in summer and the ED to 24 bays, allowing us to manage 32,000+ visits.
- Emergency Medicine Opportunity.
- Excellent specialty backup on site and at nearby Baystate Medical Center, the region's only Level 1 trauma center.
- Baystate Health, a Truven.
- Join our Eastern Region team at Baystate Wing Hospital in Palmer MA and Baystate Mary Lane Outpatient Center's stand-alone ED in Ware, MA (located 10 miles apart).
This perm job from Partners was last open on Nov 9.