Emergency Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Monday · August 20, 2018
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Manchester) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We are an equal opportunity employer embracing the strength that diversity brings to the workplace.
- It is also home to the Manchester-Boston Regional airport.
- We provide a welcoming and supportive environment for employees of all ethnic backgrounds, cultures, ages, lifestyles and physical abilities.
- The Manchester, New Hampshire, area is a thriving metropolitan community, located within an hour's drive of Boston, Massachusetts, the seacoast, and White Mountains region of New England.
- Com/elliotphysicians or on.
- Elliot Hospital located in Manchester, New Hampshire, is seeking a full-time BE/BC Emergency Medicine Physician to join our expanding healthcare team.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Manchester, NH.
- We invite you to explore the rich heritage, breathtaking beauty and four-season attractions of (tax free) New Hampshire.
- In addition to the main Emergency Department at Elliot Hospital, the department also staffs the pediatric emergency department at New Hampshire's Hospital for Children as well as our urgent care centers in Londonderry and at the Elliot at River's Edge located in Manchester.
- Come see why Money magazine annually ranks the area one of the nation's "Best Places to Live.
- Elliot offers an outstanding compensation and benefits package as well as sign-on bonus potential.
- This is an excellent opportunity to join a premier group of 32 physicians and 28 mid-level providers dedicated to caring, quality patient care for our adult and pediatric patients.
- The cornerstone of EHS is Elliot Hospital, a 264-bed acute care facility, Level II Trauma Center, and one of the Top 100 Most Wired Hospitals in the country.
- EHS is the largest provider of comprehensive healthcare services in Southern New Hampshire.
- Org or interact with us socially at.
- Elliot's commitment to Team Stepps (a patient safety initiative to ensure the highest quality care for patients for the best possible patient outcome), along with its fully integrated EMR system (Epic) make it a great place for physicians to Live Better - Work Better.
- Our providers see a combined volume of over 100,000 visits annually.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago