Emergency Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Thursday · April 19, 2018
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Manchester) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Manchester, NH.
- EHS is the largest provider of comprehensive healthcare services in Southern New Hampshire.
- Our providers see a combined volume of over 100,000 visits annually.
- Elliot offers an outstanding compensation and benefits package as well as sign-on bonus potential.
- The cornerstone of EHS is Elliot Hospital, a 264-bed acute care facility, Level II Trauma Center, and one of the Top 100 Most Wired Hospitals in the country.
- The Manchester, New Hampshire, area is a thriving metropolitan community, located within an hour's drive of Boston, Massachusetts, the seacoast, and White Mountains region of New England.
- Org or interact with us socially at.
- We provide a welcoming and supportive environment for employees of all ethnic backgrounds, cultures, ages, lifestyles and physical abilities.
- Elliot Hospital located in Manchester, New Hampshire, is seeking a full-time BE/BC Emergency Medicine Physician to join our expanding healthcare team.
- It is also home to the Manchester-Boston Regional airport.
- In addition to the main Emergency Department at Elliot Hospital, the department also staffs the pediatric emergency department at New Hampshire's Hospital for Children as well as our urgent care centers in Londonderry and at the Elliot at River's Edge located in Manchester.
- We invite you to explore the rich heritage, breathtaking beauty and four-season attractions of (tax free) New Hampshire.
- Elliot's commitment to Team Stepps (a patient safety initiative to ensure the highest quality care for patients for the best possible patient outcome), along with its fully integrated EMR system (Epic) make it a great place for physicians to Live Better - Work Better.
- Come see why Money magazine annually ranks the area one of the nation's "Best Places to Live.
- Com/elliotphysicians or on.
- This is an excellent opportunity to join a premier group of 32 physicians and 28 mid-level providers dedicated to caring, quality patient care for our adult and pediatric patients.
- We are an equal opportunity employer embracing the strength that diversity brings to the workplace.
This perm job opening was posted
13 days ago