Emergency Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Saturday · September 23, 2017
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Lebanon) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock is an academic health system, serving patients across New England.
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock, Lebanon, NH.
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- A national leader in patient-centered health care, D-H is on a path to create a sustainable health system for the region and as a model for the nation.
- Our Section serves as the academic hub for Emergency Medicine within our system and, as host for the only Emergency Medicine residency in NH or VT, is a leader in academic EM in the region.
- As an academic health system, Dartmouth-Hitchcock provides access to nearly 1,500 primary care doctors and specialists in almost every area of medicine, as well as world-class research with the Audrey and Theodor Geisel School of Medicine at Dartmouth.
- Successful candidates will receive a faculty appointment at the Geisel School of Medicine at a rank commensurate with experience.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Lebanon, NH.
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Clinic in Lebanon, NH in conjunction with the Geisel School of Medicine at Dartmouth is seeking an Emergency Medicine Physician for a vibrant, busy Emergency Medicine (EM) practice in an academic medical center.
- Unique opportunities for regional leadership and the advancement of new models of care including telemedicine are therefore available for the right candidates.
- The successful candidates will be BC/BE in Emergency Medicine and will demonstrate a strong interest in teaching and mentoring residents and medical students.
- Founded in 1893, the system includes New Hampshire's only Level 1 trauma center and its only air ambulance service, as well as the Norris Cotton Cancer Center, one of only 41 National Cancer Institute-designated Comprehensive Cancer Centers in the nation, and the Children's Hospital at Dartmouth-Hitchcock, the state's only Children's Hospital Association-approved, comprehensive, full-service children's hospital.
- In addition, we are pioneering the integration of academic Emergency Medicine and telemedicine to support the delivery of high-quality emergency care throughout our rural area.
- Connor Rockwell.
- Emergency Medicine Physician.
- Individuals will fully participate in all clinical, educational and programmatic missions of this practice.
- Applicants are encouraged.
This perm job opening was posted
12 days ago