Emergency Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Saturday · March 24, 2018
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Base hourly rate plus individual and group incentive bonuses.
- Group consists of all Abem trained doctors who rotate covering shifts between the ER and urgent cares.
- Also, home to the Manchester-Boston Regional airport.
- Come see why Money magazine annually ranks the area one of the nation's "Best Places to Live.
- As the busiest provider of emergency and acute care services in the state, over 100,000+ patients are treated annually across the network's ER and urgent care centers.
- The health network is based in a thriving metropolitan community, located within an hour's drive of Boston, Massachusetts, the seacoast, and White Mountains region of New England.
- Therefore, position is covering primarily days.
- At the not-for-profit system's helm is the state-of-the-art 296-bed, regional trauma and acute care hospital with strong community identity and financials.
- Up to over $200/hour plus incentive compensation.
- Comprehensive benefits as well as paid time off.
- Come explore the rich heritage, breathtaking beauty, and four-season attractions of (tax-free) New Hampshire.
- Due to growth and expansion, the area's largest provider of comprehensive healthcare services is looking for Emergency Medicine providers to join their top-notch team.
- Dedicated pediatric ER providers as well as comprehensive sub-specialty consult support.
- New Hampshire and New England have so much to offer including some of the best housing and educational institutions in the country!
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in New Hampshire.
- Dedicated nocturnists.
- Excellent "door-to-doctor" time.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago