Emergency Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Friday · June 22, 2018
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Lebanon) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Lebanon is the largest community in the Upper Valley and serves as the core shopping area for a regional population of between 30,000 and 40,000.
- Montreal four hours.
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- 24 hours single physician coverage.
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- Quality of Life.
- These major highways provide easy access to and from the Upper Valley, with Boston just two short hours away by car.
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women's and Children's, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- Critical Access Hospital.
- Optimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options.
- Founded in 1932 as a small cottage hospital, Alice Peck Day Memorial Hospital has grown into a thriving health care system serving the Upper Valley of New Hampshire and Vermont.
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
- It is at the crossroads of northern New England, with Interstates 89 and 91 intersecting just across the Connecticut River.
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- Located in the heart of the Connecticut River Valley, Lebanon, New Hampshire is a healthy, vibrant community where everyday living is a mix of rural life and big-city culture.
- And New York City five hours.
- TM) Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- This publically held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- Quality people.
- APD prides itself on a tradition of fulfilling community health care needs with friendly, personalized care.
- Strong leadership on a local, regional and national level.
- With more than 14,000 affiliated providers coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally-recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported through innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
- 7,000 annual ED visits.
- We are a seeking Board Certified or Board Eligible Emergency Medicine Physician for Lebanon, New Hampshire.
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance.
- Quality care.
- We will consider Family Practice or Internal Medicine Physicians for this opportunity.
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
- Envision Physician Services is a dynamic, physician-led organization which has been offering exceptional career opportunities since 1972.
This perm job opening was posted
10 days ago
by Envision Physician Services