Emergency Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Thursday · April 19, 2018
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Lebanon) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Critical Access Hospital.
- Located in the heart of the Connecticut River Valley, Lebanon, New Hampshire is a healthy, vibrant community where everyday living is a mix of rural life and big-city culture.
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- Envision Physician Services is a dynamic, physician-led organization which has been offering exceptional career opportunities since 1972.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- Montreal four hours.
- Optimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
- TM) Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance.
- We will consider Family Practice or Internal Medicine Physicians for this opportunity.
- Quality of Life.
- 24 hours single physician coverage.
- And New York City five hours.
- With more than 14,000 affiliated providers coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally-recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported through innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- APD prides itself on a tradition of fulfilling community health care needs with friendly, personalized care.
- We are a seeking Board Certified or Board Eligible Emergency Medicine Physician for Lebanon, New Hampshire.
- This publically held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- Founded in 1932 as a small cottage hospital, Alice Peck Day Memorial Hospital has grown into a thriving health care system serving the Upper Valley of New Hampshire and Vermont.
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women's and Children's, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- It is at the crossroads of northern New England, with Interstates 89 and 91 intersecting just across the Connecticut River.
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options.
- Strong leadership on a local, regional and national level.
- 7,000 annual ED visits.
- These major highways provide easy access to and from the Upper Valley, with Boston just two short hours away by car.
- Lebanon is the largest community in the Upper Valley and serves as the core shopping area for a regional population of between 30,000 and 40,000.
- Quality people.
- Quality care.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services