Emergency Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Saturday · September 23, 2017
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- St. Elizabeth's Medical Center is a 267-bed academic community teaching hospital affiliated with the Tufts Medical School.
- The innovative, community-based Steward Health Care Network includes several thousand physicians who care for approximately 2 million patients annually.
- Steward owns and operates 18 community hospitals across four states, serves over 800 communities, and has more than 23,000 employees.
- 401K and deferred compensation.
- Comprehensive benefits package.
- Steward Health Care is a fully integrated national health care services organization committed to providing the highest quality of care in the communities where our patients live.
- The Steward network includes more than 25 urgent care centers, 42 preferred skilled nursing facilities, substantial behavioral health offerings, and more than 3,700 beds under management.
- Steward's unique health care service delivery model leverages technology and care coordination to keep patients healthier and in the community.
- Attractive year-end incentive bonus.
- Residents in Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine, Anesthesia, Surgery and Psychiatry rotate in the ED.
- Competitive Salary.
- 5 Express beds.
- Designated Stroke Center.
- Rapid Triage and Evaluation program with exceptional turn round times.
- Excellent patient satisfaction.
- Dedicated 256-slice CT Scanner.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Boston, MA.
- Steward is recognized as one of the nation's leading accountable care organizations.
- St. Elizabeth's Medical Center Emergency Medicine.
- Steward Medical Group, the company's employed physician group, provides more than 1 million patient encounters per year and manages Steward Home Care and Hospice with 300,000 and 35,000 patient encounters respectively.
- St. Elizabeth's Medical Center (Semc) in Brighton, MA, is seeking a Board Certified/Board Eligible Emergency Physician with excellent clinical acumen and strong interpersonal skills.
- State-of-the-art Emergency Department.
- Our department is staffed by a dedicated group of board certified Emergency Medicine physicians, residents and physician assistants.
- 27 Private Treatment Rooms.
- This is a wonderful opportunity to join a collegial group of EM physicians in the desirable Boston neighborhood of Brighton.
- Roles within Quality or Ultrasound are also available for interested candidates.
- Well compensated and highly satisfied physician and advanced practitioner staff.
- Steward hospitals have received the country's top awards for quality and safety.
- Fully integrated EMR, Order entry, and patient tracking.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago