Emergency Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Saturday · September 23, 2017
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Steward is a physician-led, community-based Accountable Care Organization and network of ten community hospitals.
- Norwood Hospital is a 264-bed acute care facility that is located just outside of Boston.
- Norwood Hospital is a member of Steward Health Care, the largest fully integrated community care organization in New England.
- Steward Health Care System.
- Ft Emergency Department has 28 state of the art treatment rooms with separate designated areas for acute care treatment, as well as for Urgent care, Pediatrics and Behavioral Medicine.
- In joining the Steward family, you will enjoy a compensation package that is extremely competitive, with a generous base salary, CME and professional expenses, malpractice, health and dental insurance, a matching 401K and 409A tax deferred retirement plan and more.
- Other features of the ED include a designated Stroke Center and Heliport access.
- Norwood's newly renovated 14,000 sq.
- All inquiries will remain confidential.
- Women and minorities are encouraged.
- For more than 90 years Norwood Hospital has been providing quality healthcare to the residents of the surrounding communities.
- Jacqueline Storella, Regional Director, Network Development.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Norwood, MA.
- Norwood Hospital is seeking a full time dedicated Night physician to join their Emergency Medicine team.
- Steward Health Care is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago