Emergency Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Saturday · September 23, 2017
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- ED Ultrasound program.
- 401K and deferred compensation.
- Holy Family Hospital is a two campus acute care hospital serving patients in the greater Merrimack Valley, Massachusetts North Shore, Southern New Hampshire and the New Hampshire seacoast.
- Rapid Triage and Evaluation program with exceptional turn round times.
- Fully integrated EMR, Order entry, and patient tracking.
- Attractive year-end incentive bonus.
- Greater Boston Area, Holy Family Hospital.
- Competitive Salary.
- BC/BE Emergency Physician.
- Holy Family Hospital Emergency Medicine.
- The Methuen, MA campus features a new, state-of-the-art Emergency Department with 34 patient beds, and sees 52,000 patients per year.
- Comprehensive benefits package.
- Excellent patient satisfaction.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Methuen, MA.
- Well compensated and highly satisfied physician and advanced practice clinician staff.
- The Haverhill, MA campus features 20 patient beds and sees approximately 23,000 patients per year.
- Holy Family Hospital in Methuen, MA, is seeking a Board Certified/Board Eligible Emergency Physician to join an expanding team to accommodate enhanced ED volume.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago