Emergency Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Saturday · September 23, 2017
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Physician Recruitment Specialist, Steward Health Care.
- Women and minorities are encouraged.
- Treat a full range of accuity.
- Steward Health Care is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
- Must Be Board Certified/Board Eligible in Emergency Medicine.
- Competitive Salary.
- Catrina Morgan.
- All inquiries will remain confidential.
- Comprehensive benefits package.
- Saint Anne's Hospital is currently seeking Emergency Medicine physicians to join their vibrant community hospital!
- Provides quality care to approximately 50,000 patients annually.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Fall River, MA.
- 401K and deferred compensation.
- Scribes available.
- Seasoned physicians and new grads are both encouraged.
- Opened a newly constructed state-of-the-art Emergency Department in 2012.
- Serving patients from southeastern Massachusetts and Rhode Island, you will join a group of providers who offer world-class, patient-centered care to its community daily.
- Attractive year-end incentive bonus.
- 27 new private treatment rooms.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago