Emergency Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Saturday · September 23, 2017
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Fully integrated EMR, Order entry, and patient tracking.
- Good Samaritan Medical Center is an acute care hospital serving 60,000 patients annually from 23 communities in Southeastern Massachusetts.
- Excellent patient satisfaction.
- 2- bay trauma room.
- 42 Private Rooms, including 6 fast-track rooms.
- 401K and deferred compensation.
- 30 Million Project.
- Competitive Salary.
- Well compensated and highly satisfied physician and advanced practitioner staff.
- Good Samaritan Medical Center in Brockton, MA, is seeking a Board BC/BE Emergency Physician to join our expanding team.
- Rapid Triage and Evaluation program with exceptional turn round times.
- Good Samaritan's Emergency Medicine.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Brockton, MA.
- Comprehensive benefits package.
- Newly constructed, state-of-the-art Emergency Department.
- Attractive year-end incentive bonus.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago