Emergency Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Thursday · April 19, 2018
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Portsmouth) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 27,000 Annual Visits.
- Nurses with advanced emergency nurse certification (CEN) and Sexual Assault Nurse Examiner (Sane) certification.
- PRH is the only Level II Trauma Center on the Seacoast and one of only three in New Hampshire to earn this important distinction.
- Portsmouth achieves high honors for quality patient care and holds several prestigious accreditations.
- Portsmouth Regional Hospital is the region's largest and most sophisticated medical center.
- There are specialists and subspecialists available at all times including tertiary level coverage from Cardiovascular Surgery, Neurosurgery and Trauma Surgeons.
- Portsmouth, New Hampshire.
- Staffed with Board-Certified emergency physicians, nurses and clinical staff specially trained in trauma and advanced cardiac life support.
- 24 hours of physician coverage and 24 hours APP coverage.
- Coordination with EMS providers to ensure rapid response and treatment of stroke patients.
- As a 209 bed facility, PRH is home to more than 200 physicians and 1,100 employees.
- Easy access to ancillary services not available elsewhere in the community, including neurological care, interventional radiology and a high-level Intensive Care Unit.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking an experienced Site Medical Director to join our team in.
- Specialty rooms for gynecology, ear-nose-throat, trauma and cardiac patients.
- 22 Exam Rooms.
- And accreditation as a Primary Stroke Center.
- 25% admission rate.
- Emergency Medicine residency trained physician, board certified through Abem or Aobem.
- Our 24/7 inpatient Hospitalist/Intensivist Program and superior nursing care have earned PRH top recognition for patient satisfaction.
- Suberb Medical Subspecialty Back up.
- ED Director/Administrative experience required.
- Portsmouth Regional Hospital (PRH) provides comprehensive inpatient and outpatient medical services to the residents of New England's Greater Seacoast Area, stretching from the coast of Southern Maine to Northeastern Massachusetts.
- They include accreditation as a Chest Pain Center with PCI from the Society of Chest Pain Centers, as well as The Joint Commission's recognition as one of the Top Performers on Key Quality Measures.
This perm job opening was posted
5 days ago
by Envision Physician Services