Emergency Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Monday · August 20, 2018
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Portsmouth) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Portsmouth achieves high honors for quality patient care and holds several prestigious accreditations.
- Easy access to ancillary services not available elsewhere in the community, including neurological care, interventional radiology and a high-level Intensive Care Unit.
- PRH is the only Level II Trauma Center on the Seacoast and one of only three in New Hampshire to earn this important distinction.
- Coordination with EMS providers to ensure rapid response and treatment of stroke patients.
- They include accreditation as a Chest Pain Center with PCI from the Society of Chest Pain Centers, as well as The Joint Commission's recognition as one of the Top Performers on Key Quality Measures.
- Our 24/7 inpatient Hospitalist/Intensivist Program and superior nursing care have earned PRH top recognition for patient satisfaction.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking an experienced Site Medical Director to join our team in.
- Specialty rooms for gynecology, ear-nose-throat, trauma and cardiac patients.
- Portsmouth Regional Hospital is the region's largest and most sophisticated medical center.
- And accreditation as a Primary Stroke Center.
- Portsmouth, New Hampshire.
- 24 hours of physician coverage and 24 hours APP coverage.
- 25% admission rate.
- Nurses with advanced emergency nurse certification (CEN) and Sexual Assault Nurse Examiner (Sane) certification.
- Suberb Medical Subspecialty Back up.
- Emergency Medicine residency trained physician, board certified through Abem or Aobem.
- ED Director/Administrative experience required.
- 22 Exam Rooms.
- There are specialists and subspecialists available at all times including tertiary level coverage from Cardiovascular Surgery, Neurosurgery and Trauma Surgeons.
- 27,000 Annual Visits.
- Staffed with Board-Certified emergency physicians, nurses and clinical staff specially trained in trauma and advanced cardiac life support.
- Portsmouth Regional Hospital (PRH) provides comprehensive inpatient and outpatient medical services to the residents of New England's Greater Seacoast Area, stretching from the coast of Southern Maine to Northeastern Massachusetts.
- As a 209 bed facility, PRH is home to more than 200 physicians and 1,100 employees.
This perm job opening was posted
11 days ago
by Envision Physician Services