Emergency Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Saturday · February 16, 2019
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Laconia) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Recreational opportunities abound: World class rock climbing, as well as skiing, snowmobiling, hiking, golfing, biking, fishing, and boating.
- Lrghealthcare is located in beautiful central New Hampshire - enjoy Lake Winnipesaukee in the summer and easily accessible skiing all winter!
- 1hrs to Boston or seacoast.
- We are seeking BC/BE eligible candidates for a two hospital system.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Laconia, NH.
- 12 hour shifts with competitive salary and full benefits package including paid malpractice.
- Enjoy flexible scheduling, supportive hospital administration and friendly staff, and the opportunity to live in the beautiful Lakes Region in NH.
- Live where others vacation and take advantage of New Hampshire's great schools.
- No state income tax or sales tax.
- Live in a vacation wonderland.
- Excellent compensation.
- Full time is 12 shifts per month!
- Lakes Region General Hospital is a 26,000 volume while our critical access hospital, Franklin Regional Hospital, has a 12,ate income tax or sales tax!
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 3.