Emergency Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Saturday · April 20, 2019
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Laconia) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Lakes Region General Hospital is a 26,000 volume while our critical access hospital, Franklin Regional Hospital, has a 12,ate income tax or sales tax!
- Live where others vacation and take advantage of New Hampshire's great schools.
- No state income tax or sales tax.
- Live in a vacation wonderland.
- Full time is 12 shifts per month!
- Recreational opportunities abound: World class rock climbing, as well as skiing, snowmobiling, hiking, golfing, biking, fishing, and boating.
- Excellent compensation.
- 12 hour shifts with competitive salary and full benefits package including paid malpractice.
- We are seeking BC/BE eligible candidates for a two hospital system.
- 1hrs to Boston or seacoast.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Laconia, NH.
- Lrghealthcare is located in beautiful central New Hampshire - enjoy Lake Winnipesaukee in the summer and easily accessible skiing all winter!
- Enjoy flexible scheduling, supportive hospital administration and friendly staff, and the opportunity to live in the beautiful Lakes Region in NH.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 3.