Emergency Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Thursday · April 19, 2018
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Portsmouth) is for a solo practice without partners and affiliations.
- Easy access to ancillary services not available elsewhere in the community, including neurological care, interventional radiology and a high-level Intensive Care Unit.
- Portsmouth Regional Hospital (PRH) provides comprehensive inpatient and outpatient medical services to the residents of New England's Greater Seacoast Area, stretching from the coast of Southern Maine to Northeastern Massachusetts.
- About The Community.
- Benefits And Compensation.
- We are situated only an hour away from Boston and an hour from the lakes and mountains of NH.
- It has been called "one of the most culturally rich destinations in the country" with a stimulating mix of historic buildings, sidewalk cafes, great restaurants, art galleries, jazz clubs and distinctive artisans' boutiques.
- Staffed with Board-Certified emergency physicians, nurses and clinical staff specially trained in trauma and advanced cardiac life support.
- Portsmouth, NH, a seacoast city, sits near the mouth of the Piscataqua River, which divides the states of New Hampshire and Maine.
- We are seeking an experienced Emergency Department Site Medical Director to join our team of physicians in Portsmouth, New Hampshire.
- Portsmouth is at the core of a metropolitan region that includes several small cities and towns.
- Portsmouth offers small-town charm blended with easy access to a host of outdoor activities and major cities.
- Emergency Medicine residency trained physician, board certified through Abem or Aobem, ED Director/Administrative experience required.
- Our 24/7 inpatient Hospitalist/Intensivist Program and superior nursing care have earned PRH top recognition for patient satisfaction.
- 24 hours of physician coverage and 24 hours APP coverage.
- The geographic location, historic past and cultural strength regularly lands Portsmouth on various "best places to live" lists.
- Nurses with advanced emergency nurse certification (CEN) and Sexual Assault Nurse Examiner (Sane) certification.
- Level II Trauma Center.
- There are specialists and subspecialists available at all times including tertiary level coverage from Cardiovascular Surgery, Neurosurgery and Trauma Surgeons.
- Specialty rooms for gynecology, ear-nose-throat, trauma and cardiac patientsSuperb Medical Subspecialty Back up.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Portsmouth, NH.
- 25% admission rate.
- As the nation's third oldest city, Portsmouth is rich in history and abundant with cultural activities.
- 25-bed ED.
- Coordination with EMS providers to ensure rapid response and treatment of stroke patient.
- Portsmouth Regional Hospital is the region's largest and most sophisticated medical center.
- As a 209 bed facility, PRH is home to more than 200 physicians and 1,100 employees.
- The area includes top-notch educational institutions-both public and private-along with no sales tax or state income tax.
- 27,000 Annual Visits.
- This position is an Employed position offering excellent Remuneration with benefits to include Health/Dental, Retirement Options, CME allowance, life insurance, STD & LTD Offering Occurrence Based Malpractice with tail.
- Key Features.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago