Emergency Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Saturday · March 24, 2018
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Bridgeport) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Bridgeport, CT.
- The desired Express Care candidate is residency trained/board certified in Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine and/or has strong ED background.
- St. Vincent's Emergency Department is a part of St. Vincent's Medical Center.
- Excellent compensation and benefit package available.
- We are a 473-bed medical center with a Level II Trauma designation, 24 hour cardiac catheterization lab, Ninds designated stroke center, Regional Cancer Center, and have a full palate of on-.
- We are the primary teaching hospital for the Frank Netter School of Medicine at Quinnipiac University.
- Ability to work within a team is essential.
- The incoming candidate will work 14 shifts per month, for a total of 1560 hrs.
- St. Vincent's Medical Center is looking for a Full Time Express Care physician for our Emergency Dept.
- Located in desirable Fairfield County, only 1 hour outside of NYC.
- We have fully integrated EMR, experience is a plus!
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago