Emergency Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Thursday · April 19, 2018
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- The Steward network includes more than 26 urgent care centers, 42 preferred skilled nursing facilities, substantial behavioral health services, over 7,300 beds under management, and more than 1 million covered lives through the company's managed care and health insurance services.
- Steward operates 36 community hospitals in ten states that employ approximately 37,000 people and regularly receives top awards for quality and safety.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Fall River, MA.
- Reduced Clinical hours, handsome administrative stipend, in addition to other benefits.
- Saint Anne's Hospital in Fall River, Massachusetts, is a full-service, acute care Catholic hospital with 211 beds and satellites in Attleboro, Swansea, Dartmouth, New Bedford, and Stoughton, Massachusetts.
- The hospital provides nationally recognized patient and family centered exceptional inpatient and outpatient clinical services to patients from surrounding Massachusetts and Rhode Island communities.
- St. Anne's is a vibrant community hospital serving patients from southeastern Massachusetts and Rhode Island.
- St. Anne's Hospital is currently seeking a BC/BE Emergency Medicine physician to join their team as the Associate Chair of Emergency Medicine.
- You will join a group of providers who offer world-class, patient-centered care to patients daily.
- Steward's unique health care service delivery model leverages technology, innovation, and care coordination to keep patients healthier.
- Leadership Opportunity, Associate Chair of Emergency Medicine, BC/BE Emergency Physician- St. Anne's Hospital, Fall River, MA.
- Catrina Morgan, Physician Recruitment Specialist Steward Health Care.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago