Emergency Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Thursday · April 19, 2018
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Berlin) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Would you like to work in Northern NH with the gorgeous White Mountains as your playground?
- Attractive salary and benefits package.
- Strong patient-centered culture.
- Androscoggin Valley Hospital (AVH), a 25-bed Critical Access Hospital in the beautiful White Mountains of northern NH, is seeking a full-time physician to help staff our Emergency Department (ED).
- Timely interpretation of imaging studies is performed by on-site radiologists or teleradiology from a reknown academic center in NH.
- ED is well-supported by a 24/7 hospitalist program and common specialty coverage (general surgery, Ob/Gyn, orthopedics, anesthesia).
- AVH is the only hospital in NH that has been named One of the nations' Top 100 Critical Hospitals every year since 2011 by iVantage Health Analytics.
- Outlet shopping is only 42 miles away with no sales tax.
- Resumes and inquiries regarding this position may be e-mailed to Bonnie Hamel, Faspr.
- Do you want to be part of the team at an organization whose Values of Ownership, Accountability, Communication, Collaboration, Integrity, Flexibility, Service and Quality will help us achieve our Vision to be one of the top ten Critical Access Hospitals in the Country?
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Berlin, NH.
- Excellent Hospital technology and clinical support staff.
- Together we have formed a Limited Liability Corporation (LLC) to develop a Clinically Integrated Network for all hospitals and providers in the North Country to begin addressing population health and to improve the health indicators for all of the residents of the North Country.
- Androscoggin Valley Hospital, Littleton Regional Healthcare in Littleton, Upper Connecticut Valley Hospital in Colebrook, Weeks Medical Center in Lancaster, and North Country Home Health and Hospice Agency in Littleton are all members of North Country Healthcare.
- North Country Healthcare also collaborates with three Federally Qualified Health Clinics: Ammonoosuc Community Health Services in Littleton, Coos County Family Health Services in Berlin and Gorham, and Indian Stream Health Center in Colebrook.
- Patient volume is 14 to 40 (average per day).
- Our team is committed to providing the highest quality of service by meeting our patient's needs with the utmost care and courtesy.
- Portland, Maine.
- Six 24-hour shifts (solo coverage) per month or about 1,752 hours/year.
- Excellent work-life balance and 4 seasons of abundant outdoor recreation opportunities (skiing, snowmobiling, hiking, fishing, hunting, canoeing, ATV riding, camping, and more).
- Burlington, Vermont.
- Do you want to be part of the North Country Healthcare System who is playing an active role it adjusting to the rapidly changing healthcare environment by joining together four hospitals and a home health agency to ensure care to local communities while coordinating and sharing resources?
- Reasonable access to Boston.
- And NH seacoast.
- This healthcare system serves northern Grafton County and all of Coos County and is the largest employer in the North Country with over 1,400 staff.
This perm job opening was posted
7 days ago