Emergency Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Sunday · August 25, 2019
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Hartford Hospital a fast pace 867 bed tertiary care and academic centers affiliated with University of Connecticut with a large Emergency Medicine Residency program with 18 residents a year in a 1-2-3 program.
- Very low MD and RN turnover.
- Hartford Hospital & Bradley Memorial Campus.
- Physicians and staff enjoy a professional camaraderie that creates a very satisfying work environment.
- Hartford HealthCare a fully integrated health system includes a tertiary-care teaching hospital, an acute-care community teaching hospital, an acute-care hospital and trauma center, three community hospitals, the state's most extensive behavioral health network, a large multispecialty physician group, a regional home care system, an array of senior care services, a large physical therapy and rehabilitation network and an accountable care organization.
- And heading home!
- Smaller and more intimate than The Hospital of Central Connecticut, the Bradley Memorial Campus offers a unique combination of personalized care and high-tech capabilities.
- Career advancement opportunities.
- Emergency Medicine Physicians Enjoy.
- Our nursing, secretarial, and other staff are skilled and motivated.
- You'll love heading to work.
- Bradley Memorial Campus has a legacy of serving the Southington, Ct community.
- Generous paid time off per year, CME and more.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Connecticut.
- Emergency Medicine Physician.
- Physician Opportunity Locations.
- Located just two hours from Boston and New York City, we are in the heart of some of New England's most stunning communities offering your family nationally acclaimed school systems, a choice to live at the shore, in vibrant urban areas, or in a Kiplinger " Top 10 Best City to Raise a Family" and Travel & Leisure's "Coolest Suburb in America.
- Comprehensive benefits include low cost, high quality medical/dental, STD/LTD, generous retirement plan, 401(k),.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Dec 17.