Emergency Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Friday · December 14, 2018
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- And heading home!
- Our nursing, secretarial, and other staff are skilled and motivated.
- Hartford HealthCare a fully integrated health system includes a tertiary-care teaching hospital, an acute-care community teaching hospital, an acute-care hospital and trauma center, three community hospitals, the state's most extensive behavioral health network, a large multispecialty physician group, a regional home care system, an array of senior care services, a large physical therapy and rehabilitation network and an accountable care organization.
- Comprehensive benefits include low cost, high quality medical/dental, STD/LTD, generous retirement plan, 401(k),.
- Career advancement opportunities.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Connecticut.
- Located just two hours from Boston and New York City, we are in the heart of some of New England's most stunning communities offering your family nationally acclaimed school systems, a choice to live at the shore, in vibrant urban areas, or in a Kiplinger " Top 10 Best City to Raise a Family" and Travel & Leisure's "Coolest Suburb in America.
- Generous paid time off per year, CME and more.
- Smaller and more intimate than The Hospital of Central Connecticut, the Bradley Memorial Campus offers a unique combination of personalized care and high-tech capabilities.
- Emergency Medicine Physician.
- Bradley Memorial Campus has a legacy of serving the Southington, Ct community.
- Physicians and staff enjoy a professional camaraderie that creates a very satisfying work environment.
- Emergency Medicine Physicians Enjoy.
- Hartford Hospital a fast pace 867 bed tertiary care and academic centers affiliated with University of Connecticut with a large Emergency Medicine Residency program with 18 residents a year in a 1-2-3 program.
- Very low MD and RN turnover.
- Physician Opportunity Locations.
- Hartford Hospital & Bradley Memorial Campus.
- You'll love heading to work.
This perm job opening was posted
4 days ago