Emergency Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Wednesday · May 23, 2018
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Massachusetts) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Patient Age Range: All ages.
- Length Of Assignment: 4 shifts minimum, but more depending on flexibility.
- Inpatient/Outpatient: Inpatient.
- Many ER departments can utilize Family Practice, Internal Medicine, and even Surgeons with EM experience.
- They will be either PAs or NPs.
- EM locums needed for Massachusetts.
- We even can help with licensing.
- Most ED departments are flexible on the schedule and can try to work around your permanent schedule where they are able.
- Not always just limited to board certified Abem or Acep physicians.
- Coverage: Single physician coverage, but have 2 Midlevels help from 9:30A - 9:30P and 11:30A - 11:30P.
- Location: MA.
- Supplement your income all while having all your housing, travel, and malpractice insurance provided.
- Cover ER.
- Shifts available: 7A - 7P, 7P - 7A.
- Specialty Needed: ER.
- Please reply with a current CV or.
- EM, Internal Medicine or Familiy Practice.
- Fast Pay, great rates, and you get personal service from an experienced.
- Physician will be solo from 11:30P - 9:30A.
- Facility Type: hospital.
- Thank you and.
This perm job opening was posted
1 day ago
by Alliance Recruiting Resources.