Emergency Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Saturday · July 20, 2019
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Derry) is a single-specialty group practice.
- This is a dynamic, physician-led organization which has been offering exceptional career opportunities since 1972.
- Whether you are considering full-time, part-time or independent contractor opportunities, physicians can rest assured you will be working for an industry-leader who delivers a vast array of benefits unmatched within the industry, including:.
- 27,000 annual patient visits.
- 19-bed ED.
- A-rated malpractice w/tail.
- Parkland Medical Center is currently seeking full-time Emergency Physicians to join their team.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Derry, NH.
- 24 hrs phys + 20 hrs mlp cvg.
- Parkland Medical Center is located in Derry New Hampshire, a beautiful hamlet only 40 miles from Boston and 25 miles from the seacoast.
- Employee status w/benefits.
- Physician must have BP/BC EM Abem or Aobem.
- With more than 14,000 affiliated providers coast-to-coast, The group is nationally-recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported through innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
- New Hampshire is the happiest state in the union with NO state income or sales tax, excellent schools, historical homes, four seasons and a diverse community with a small-town feel.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.