Emergency Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Saturday · April 20, 2019
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Derry) is a single-specialty group practice.
- New Hampshire is the happiest state in the union with NO state income or sales tax, excellent schools, historical homes, four seasons and a diverse community with a small-town feel.
- Whether you are considering full-time, part-time or independent contractor opportunities, physicians can rest assured you will be working for an industry-leader who delivers a vast array of benefits unmatched within the industry, including:.
- Parkland Medical Center is currently seeking full-time Emergency Physicians to join their team.
- 19-bed ED.
- A-rated malpractice w/tail.
- 27,000 annual patient visits.
- Physician must have BP/BC EM Abem or Aobem.
- Parkland Medical Center is located in Derry New Hampshire, a beautiful hamlet only 40 miles from Boston and 25 miles from the seacoast.
- Employee status w/benefits.
- 24 hrs phys + 20 hrs mlp cvg.
- This is a dynamic, physician-led organization which has been offering exceptional career opportunities since 1972.
- With more than 14,000 affiliated providers coast-to-coast, The group is nationally-recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported through innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Derry, NH.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.