Emergency Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Friday · December 14, 2018
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Derry) is a single-specialty group practice.
- New Hampshire is the happiest state in the union with NO state income or sales tax, excellent schools, historical homes, four seasons and a diverse community with a small-town feel.
- This is a dynamic, physician-led organization which has been offering exceptional career opportunities since 1972.
- Physician must have BP/BC EM Abem or Aobem.
- 19-bed ED.
- 24 hrs phys + 20 hrs mlp cvg.
- Employee status w/benefits.
- Whether you are considering full-time, part-time or independent contractor opportunities, physicians can rest assured you will be working for an industry-leader who delivers a vast array of benefits unmatched within the industry, including:.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Derry, NH.
- A-rated malpractice w/tail.
- 27,000 annual patient visits.
- Parkland Medical Center is currently seeking full-time Emergency Physicians to join their team.
- Parkland Medical Center is located in Derry New Hampshire, a beautiful hamlet only 40 miles from Boston and 25 miles from the seacoast.
- With more than 14,000 affiliated providers coast-to-coast, The group is nationally-recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported through innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago