Emergency Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Monday · October 15, 2018
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Echn is health system comprised of more than aff members with two acute-care hospitals, a skilled/subacute facility, home care agency, a comprehensive cancer center and multiple outpatient services centers.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Manchester, CT.
- Love Where YOU Work.
- Current Connecticut license (or eligible), Federal DEA, and CT controlled substance registration (or eligible).
- Fixed schedule with designated nocturnists covering the majority of the night shifts.
- Award-winning theaters, restaurants and museums, beautiful beaches, parks and mountains, historic villages and even world-renowned shopping and casinos are all in close proximity.
- Love Where YOU Live.
- It has a prominent family medicine residency program, the latest in robotic surgical systems including the new Mako robotic assisted knee/hip replacement system and the Xi daVinci robot along with highly regarded programs including the Echn Center for Weight Loss and the Women's Center for Wellness.
- Highly competitive base salary with productivity and quality incentives.
- 8- and 9-hour shifts.
- Sign-on bonus.
- Generous benefits package, including outstanding paid time off and CME allowance.
- Emergency medicine trained and board certified.
- We are passionate about our emergency medicine department and invite you.
- Fully integrated All Scripts electronic medical records system.
- Medical degree required (MD or DO).
- The eastern region of Connecticut is known for its superior public and private schools, cultural diversity, natural beauty and quaint, family-oriented neighborhoods.
- Teaching opportunities with Family Medicine residents and medical and PA students in the ED.
- Short- and long-term disability insurance and life insurance provided.
- With quality care and patient safety as our main priority, professionals who seek excellence come to Echn to establish themselves.
- Relocation assistance.
- Connecticut blends the charm of New England with a cosmopolitan style.
- You will work alongside other outstanding physicians and advanced practitioners in a collaborative environment.
- Our patient-centered care model provides superior care in a comfortable, compassionate community setting.
- And the region's ideal location makes it easy to escape to destinations such as Boston, New York, Newport, Cape Cod, Long Island, plus the mountains of Vermont and New Hampshire - all within a two-hour drive.
- Eastern Connecticut Health Network (Echn) is seeking a full-time Emergency Medicine physician to join our highly talented and collaborative team of physicians along with a quality care support team of Emergency Medicine physician assistants at Manchester Memorial Hospital and Rockville General Hospital in Connecticut.
- The thriving cities of Hartford and New Haven offer accessible urban attractions.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago