Emergency Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Saturday · February 16, 2019
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Generous benefits package, including outstanding paid time off and CME allowance.
- Short- and long-term disability insurance and life insurance provided.
- Emergency medicine trained and board certified.
- Echn is health system comprised of more than aff members with two acute-care hospitals, a skilled/subacute facility, home care agency, a comprehensive cancer center and multiple outpatient services centers.
- Teaching opportunities with Family Medicine residents and medical and PA students in the ED.
- Current Connecticut license (or eligible), Federal DEA, and CT controlled substance registration (or eligible).
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Manchester, CT.
- The eastern region of Connecticut is known for its superior public and private schools, cultural diversity, natural beauty and quaint, family-oriented neighborhoods.
- You will work alongside other outstanding physicians and advanced practitioners in a collaborative environment.
- We are passionate about our emergency medicine department and invite you.
- Relocation assistance.
- Love Where YOU Work.
- Our patient-centered care model provides superior care in a comfortable, compassionate community setting.
- 8- and 9-hour shifts.
- Sign-on bonus.
- Fully integrated All Scripts electronic medical records system.
- It has a prominent family medicine residency program, the latest in robotic surgical systems including the new Mako robotic assisted knee/hip replacement system and the Xi daVinci robot along with highly regarded programs including the Echn Center for Weight Loss and the Women's Center for Wellness.
- Eastern Connecticut Health Network (Echn) is seeking a full-time Emergency Medicine physician to join our highly talented and collaborative team of physicians along with a quality care support team of Emergency Medicine physician assistants at Manchester Memorial Hospital and Rockville General Hospital in Connecticut.
- And the region's ideal location makes it easy to escape to destinations such as Boston, New York, Newport, Cape Cod, Long Island, plus the mountains of Vermont and New Hampshire - all within a two-hour drive.
- Love Where YOU Live.
- Fixed schedule with designated nocturnists covering the majority of the night shifts.
- Medical degree required (MD or DO).
- Highly competitive base salary with productivity and quality incentives.
- The thriving cities of Hartford and New Haven offer accessible urban attractions.
- Award-winning theaters, restaurants and museums, beautiful beaches, parks and mountains, historic villages and even world-renowned shopping and casinos are all in close proximity.
- Connecticut blends the charm of New England with a cosmopolitan style.
- With quality care and patient safety as our main priority, professionals who seek excellence come to Echn to establish themselves.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Dec 23.