Emergency Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Monday · October 15, 2018
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Hartford) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Network operating hours are Monday through Friday.
- This is an exceptional opportunity for a physician who values delivering team-oriented, patient-driven care and proactive injury prevention services.
- Trinity Health Of New England is an integrated healthcare delivery network serving a population of more than three million people.
- Trinity Health Of New England and Saint Francis Hospital and Medical Center offers a competitive compensation and benefits plan.
- Preference will be shown to candidates who are ideally able to commit to two to three days per week with a potential for rotation within our clinic network.
- Working within the Occupational Medicine team offers the opportunity to work closely with other Trinity Health Of New England team members to deliver quality care to patients in our facilities, as well as interact with employers and prospective new employer-clients in the field.
- Healthy patients, happy employers and a safe, productive community - we all win!
- There is no.
- Occupational Medicine leadership has a preference for physicians who demonstrate strong collaborative and interpersonal skills while conducting workplace visits, providing acute injury care and administering pre-employment police and fire physicals and DOT exams.
- Trinity Health Of New England's collaborative practice model empowers physicians to work at their highest level-and allows time for professional development and family life.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Hartford, CT.
- Trinity Health Of New England - the region's largest nonprofit health system - has an excellent full time, part time or per diem opportunity for an Occupational Medicine physician to join a five location Occupational Clinic Network of the Saint Francis Hospital and Medical Center based in the Greater Hartford, Connecticut area.
- 8:00 am to 4:30 pm.
- Whether you are focused on providing outstanding patient-centered care or driven to grow into a leadership role, it's time to join Trinity Health Of New England.
- Physicians with backgrounds in Occupational Health, Emergency Medicine, Urgent Care, Orthopedics or Family Medicine are encouraged.
- This opportunity is eligible to sponsor H-1B visa and J-1 waiver candidates.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago