Emergency Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Friday · December 14, 2018
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Chicopee/ Greater Springfield) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This opportunity is able to sponsor H-1B visa candidates.
- Trinity Health Of New England's collaborative practice model empowers physicians to work at their highest level, while allowing time for professional development and family life.
- Whether you are focused on providing outstanding patient-centered care, or growing into a leadership role, you will thrive at Trinity Health Of New England.
- Trinity Health Of New England - the region's largest nonprofit health system - has excellent part time, PRN or per diem opportunities for Board Certified or Board Eligible Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, Med-Peds or Emergency Medicine trained physicians to join the expanding RiverBend Medical Group Urgent Care team at centers in the service area surrounding Chicopee, Massachusetts.
- RiverBend Medical Group offers a competitive compensation and benefits plan.
- The physician will practice within modern facilities in a collaborative team environment where all providers are connected through Epic - our fully-integrated EMR system.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Chicopee/ Greater Springfield, MA.
- RiverBend Medical Group is seeking physicians interested in picking up weekend shifts within our Urgent Care centers.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago