Emergency Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Sunday · August 25, 2019
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Chicopee/ Greater Springfield) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- RiverBend Medical Group is seeking physicians interested in picking up weekend shifts within our Urgent Care centers.
- RiverBend Medical Group offers a competitive compensation and benefits plan.
- The physician will practice within modern facilities in a collaborative team environment where all providers are connected through Epic - our fully-integrated EMR system.
- Whether you are focused on providing outstanding patient-centered care, or growing into a leadership role, you will thrive at Trinity Health Of New England.
- Trinity Health Of New England's collaborative practice model empowers physicians to work at their highest level, while allowing time for professional development and family life.
- Trinity Health Of New England - the region's largest nonprofit health system - has excellent part time, PRN or per diem opportunities for Board Certified or Board Eligible Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, Med-Peds or Emergency Medicine trained physicians to join the expanding RiverBend Medical Group Urgent Care team at centers in the service area surrounding Chicopee, Massachusetts.
- This opportunity is able to sponsor H-1B visa candidates.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Chicopee/ Greater Springfield, MA.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Dec 23.