Emergency Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Monday · October 15, 2018
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Derry) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Level III Trauma Center.
- Pediatric acute care services, including specialized Asthma program.
- Recreational Activities include:.
- Biking, camping, fishing (more than 270 lakes & ponds), golfing, hiking, mountaineering (home to the International Mountain Climbing School) horseback riding, motorsports, skiing/snowboarding, snowmobiling, and zip lining.
- State-of-the-art imaging and diagnostic services.
- Located in the state's fourth fastest growing region, Parkland Medical Center is poised for significant growth and expansion having already begun to restructure, add new facilities, programs and services.
- Specialty rooms for gynecology, ear-nose-throat, cardiac and trauma patients.
- Cultural Activities.
- Center is an 86-bed acute care hospital.
- Envision Physician Services and Parkland Medical Center are looking for a Full-Time Medical Director.
- With a Level III Trauma Center.
- From mountains to seacoast to its delightful small cities, New Hampshire has a multitude of wonderful things to do all year.
- Derry, New Hampshire.
- Accredited chest pain center.
- To lead our team in.
- 25,000 annual ED visits.
- Nurses are CEN-certified.
- Expansion, improvements, and enhancements are evident everywhere as Parkland advances excellence and quality of patient care.
- Candidates must be Board Certified in Emergency Medicine(Abem/Aobem) and have current or previous leadership experience. With its ideal geographic location located an hour from Boston, the seacoast and the base of the White Mountains it is an attractive work destination for over 600 employees and nearly aff members.
- Parkland Medical Center provides comprehensives services including, but limited to: behavioral health, cardiology, emergency medicine, intensive care, nephrology, gastrointestinal services, heart and vascular care, neurology, oncology, ophthalmology, orthopedics, state-of-the-art diagnostic and imaging services, rehabilitation, and robotic surgery.
- Therapeutic hypothermia.
- Include: music, gallery walks, theater, museums, film screening, antiquing, spas, farmers' markets, maple sugaring, minor league sports, scenic drives, and wineries.
This perm job opening was posted
13 days ago
by Envision Physician Services