Emergency Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Saturday · July 20, 2019
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Derry) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- State-of-the-art imaging and diagnostic services.
- Specialty rooms for gynecology, ear-nose-throat, cardiac and trauma patients.
- Nurses are CEN-certified.
- Envision Physician Services and Parkland Medical Center are looking for a Full-Time Medical Director.
- To lead our team in.
- Expansion, improvements, and enhancements are evident everywhere as Parkland advances excellence and quality of patient care.
- Derry, New Hampshire.
- Biking, camping, fishing (more than 270 lakes & ponds), golfing, hiking, mountaineering (home to the International Mountain Climbing School) horseback riding, motorsports, skiing/snowboarding, snowmobiling, and zip lining.
- Located in the state's fourth fastest growing region, Parkland Medical Center is poised for significant growth and expansion having already begun to restructure, add new facilities, programs and services.
- Candidates must be Board Certified in Emergency Medicine(Abem/Aobem) and have current or previous leadership experience. With its ideal geographic location located an hour from Boston, the seacoast and the base of the White Mountains it is an attractive work destination for over 600 employees and nearly aff members.
- Level III Trauma Center.
- Therapeutic hypothermia.
- Pediatric acute care services, including specialized Asthma program.
- Include: music, gallery walks, theater, museums, film screening, antiquing, spas, farmers' markets, maple sugaring, minor league sports, scenic drives, and wineries.
- Parkland Medical Center provides comprehensives services including, but limited to: behavioral health, cardiology, emergency medicine, intensive care, nephrology, gastrointestinal services, heart and vascular care, neurology, oncology, ophthalmology, orthopedics, state-of-the-art diagnostic and imaging services, rehabilitation, and robotic surgery.
- Accredited chest pain center.
- Center is an 86-bed acute care hospital.
- 25,000 annual ED visits.
- With a Level III Trauma Center.
- From mountains to seacoast to its delightful small cities, New Hampshire has a multitude of wonderful things to do all year.
- Cultural Activities.
- Recreational Activities include:.
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on Nov 30.