Emergency Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Friday · December 14, 2018
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Derry) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Specialty rooms for gynecology, ear-nose-throat, cardiac and trauma patients.
- Level III Trauma Center.
- Candidates must be Board Certified in Emergency Medicine(Abem/Aobem) and have current or previous leadership experience. With its ideal geographic location located an hour from Boston, the seacoast and the base of the White Mountains it is an attractive work destination for over 600 employees and nearly aff members.
- Located in the state's fourth fastest growing region, Parkland Medical Center is poised for significant growth and expansion having already begun to restructure, add new facilities, programs and services.
- Parkland Medical Center provides comprehensives services including, but limited to: behavioral health, cardiology, emergency medicine, intensive care, nephrology, gastrointestinal services, heart and vascular care, neurology, oncology, ophthalmology, orthopedics, state-of-the-art diagnostic and imaging services, rehabilitation, and robotic surgery.
- Pediatric acute care services, including specialized Asthma program.
- Nurses are CEN-certified.
- To lead our team in.
- With a Level III Trauma Center.
- Include: music, gallery walks, theater, museums, film screening, antiquing, spas, farmers' markets, maple sugaring, minor league sports, scenic drives, and wineries.
- Cultural Activities.
- Recreational Activities include:.
- From mountains to seacoast to its delightful small cities, New Hampshire has a multitude of wonderful things to do all year.
- State-of-the-art imaging and diagnostic services.
- Accredited chest pain center.
- Biking, camping, fishing (more than 270 lakes & ponds), golfing, hiking, mountaineering (home to the International Mountain Climbing School) horseback riding, motorsports, skiing/snowboarding, snowmobiling, and zip lining.
- Center is an 86-bed acute care hospital.
- Envision Physician Services and Parkland Medical Center are looking for a Full-Time Medical Director.
- Therapeutic hypothermia.
- Expansion, improvements, and enhancements are evident everywhere as Parkland advances excellence and quality of patient care.
- 25,000 annual ED visits.
- Derry, New Hampshire.
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on Nov 30.