Emergency Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Saturday · April 20, 2019
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Derry) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Pediatric acute care services, including specialized Asthma program.
- Expansion, improvements, and enhancements are evident everywhere as Parkland advances excellence and quality of patient care.
- 25,000 annual ED visits.
- Accredited chest pain center.
- Candidates must be Board Certified in Emergency Medicine(Abem/Aobem) and have current or previous leadership experience. With its ideal geographic location located an hour from Boston, the seacoast and the base of the White Mountains it is an attractive work destination for over 600 employees and nearly aff members.
- Recreational Activities include:.
- Envision Physician Services and Parkland Medical Center are looking for a Full-Time Medical Director.
- Specialty rooms for gynecology, ear-nose-throat, cardiac and trauma patients.
- Located in the state's fourth fastest growing region, Parkland Medical Center is poised for significant growth and expansion having already begun to restructure, add new facilities, programs and services.
- Cultural Activities.
- State-of-the-art imaging and diagnostic services.
- Biking, camping, fishing (more than 270 lakes & ponds), golfing, hiking, mountaineering (home to the International Mountain Climbing School) horseback riding, motorsports, skiing/snowboarding, snowmobiling, and zip lining.
- Therapeutic hypothermia.
- Parkland Medical Center provides comprehensives services including, but limited to: behavioral health, cardiology, emergency medicine, intensive care, nephrology, gastrointestinal services, heart and vascular care, neurology, oncology, ophthalmology, orthopedics, state-of-the-art diagnostic and imaging services, rehabilitation, and robotic surgery.
- Center is an 86-bed acute care hospital.
- To lead our team in.
- Derry, New Hampshire.
- With a Level III Trauma Center.
- Include: music, gallery walks, theater, museums, film screening, antiquing, spas, farmers' markets, maple sugaring, minor league sports, scenic drives, and wineries.
- Level III Trauma Center.
- From mountains to seacoast to its delightful small cities, New Hampshire has a multitude of wonderful things to do all year.
- Nurses are CEN-certified.
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on Nov 30.