Emergency Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Saturday · July 20, 2019
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Svhc is governed by a volunteer Board of Trustees drawn from the communities it serves.
- Relocation available.
- The hospital is licensed for 99 beds.
- Southwestern Vermont Health Care serves roughly 75,000 people in the towns and villages of Bennington County, western Windham County and southern Rutland County in Vermont, eastern Rensselaer Country in New York, and Northern Berkshire County in Massachusetts.
- Interested in working at Svmc?
- Culturally rich with art galleries, performing arts and museums.
- Vermont's First Magnet Hospital.
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Putnam is actively recruiting for a full-time Emergency Medicine Provider.
- Henry W. Putnam started Svhc in 1910 by donating his water company to the Town of Bennington, stipulating that the proceeds be used to fund a public hospital.
- A full benefit package is available which includes both moving expenses and assistance with student loan repayment.
- Medicare's highest rating in Vermont and New Hampshire.
- The financial package includes a market competitive base salary.
- Sign-on bonus available.
- Svhc has more than aff and 1,000 employees who provide a full range of diagnostic and treatment services for adults and children.
- Recognized by the Wall Street Journal, Yankee Magazine and the National Center for Arts Research.
- Bennington County offers easy access to many outdoor activities such as mountain biking, skiing, hunting, fishing, and hiking.
- Named among one of the vibrant communities in the United States.
- Loan Repayment available.
- Picture yourself living in Vermont.
- Many of our physicians and associate providers also are members of Dartmouth-Hitchcock Putnam Physicians, a multi-specialty physician group operated by Dartmouth-Hitchcock that provides care exclusively for Svmc.
- Vermont Business Magazine's 2015 Best Places to Work.
- One of Bennington's oldest charities, Svhc depends on the generosity of donors to provide an unprecedented level of care for a community hospital.
- Award winning restaurants, world-class outdoor activities and shopping.
- Picture yourself working at Svmc.
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Putnam Physicians, founded in 2013, has grown into a renowned multi-specialty medical practice.
- There are also a variety of school options in the community.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Bennington, VT.
- We offer a full range specialties from primary care and pediatrics through medical and surgical specialties.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.