Emergency Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Saturday · July 20, 2019
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Northampton) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- FTE Split: 25% Administrative/ 75% Clinical (1250 hours annually).
- Associate Emergency Medicine Medical Director - Northampton, MA.
- Co-chair ED quality committee.
- Oversight of Advanced Practice Clinicians with a focus on education & quality improvement.
- The Cooley Dickinson Medical Group (Cdmg), the fastest growing part of the system, consists of approximately 74 physicians and 37 advanced practice clinicians who provide care at 11 locations.
- The VNA & Hospice averages 56,500 home care visits and serves an average of 400 hospice patients per year.
- The Cooley Dickinson Health Care system is seeking a board certified physician leader to join our Emergency Medicine Department as the Associate Medical Director.
- Supportive leadership and administrative infrastructure.
- The Pioneer Valley is known as the Knowledge Corridor and is famous for its beautiful scenery, unspoiled nature, recreational facilities, and the quality of life it offers.
- Excellent opportunity to join a well-established emergency medicine department in Western Massachusetts.
- The Cooley Dickinson Health Care system, an affiliate of Massachusetts General Hospital, has a medical staff of approximately 500 active members (physicians and advanced practice clinicians).
- Attending Cooley Dickinson Hospital System-wide Quality & Safety Committee meetings with periodic presentations on ED.
- Cover for Chief/Medical Director if ED presence is necessary and s/he is otherwise unavailable.
- Setting annual quality goals.
- Attending Msqic, a monthly hospital level committee meeting that reviews complex or otherwise complicated multidisciplinary cases.
- The system's 140-bed hospital annually admits 8600 patients, treats 34,000 emergency patients and delivers approximately 600 babies.
- Competitive salaries and benefit programs.
- With over 34,000 annual emergency room visits, we are a busy 140 community hospital, located in the heart of the Pioneer Valley.
- Since 1885, the Cooley Dickinson Health Care system has successfully employed the brightest, most dedicated clinicians in medicine.
- The system is comprised of the Cooley Dickinson Hospital, Cooley Dickinson Medical Group, and VNA & Hospice.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Northampton, MA.
- Attend Acep Directors Academy.
- M.D. or D.O. degree with current Massachusetts medical license (or able to obtain prior to employment) and board certified.
- Located along the banks of the Connecticut River in New England, the Pioneer Valley in western Massachusetts extends up the Connecticut River from Hartford, Connecticut to Springfield, Massachusetts and northwards.
- Stroke program coordination in conjunction with RN and Quality staff as well as Intensivists.
- The ideal candidate will possess a Master's degree in business or healthcare management.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.