Emergency Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Monday · October 15, 2018
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- 403B Matching.
- Serves over 20 communities in Southern New Hampshire.
- 150+ bed facility.
- Level III Trauma center with more than 40,000 visits annually.
- Matt La Roe has over 4 years in executive recruitment experience and 1 year of recruiting physicians for groups and hospitals that need physician recruitment solutions.
- Flexible Shifts.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in New Hampshire.
- Physicians practice in a contemporary ER with excellent sub specialty backup and outstanding nursing,ancillary,radiology,lab and Emergency Medicine support.
- Malpractice Insurance.
- Mgma Northeast Median Base Salary Compensation or more depending on training and experience in Emergency Medicine.
- Aureus Medical Group is a nationwide leader in physician recruitment that provides physician recruitment services nationally.
- EMR is Epic.
- Relocation Package.
- Robust Time off benefits.
- Big city conveniences, small town New England charm.
- Medical Staff of over 100.
- Working cooperatively and in consultation with the nurse or shift manager to organize work flow through the department.
- Level 3 Trauma center.
- Pursuing information to formulate a diagnosis and treatment plan.
- Community of 75,000.
- On- Site Pharmacy.
- Emergency Medicine Physician.
- Competitive salary, including malpractice, short and long term disability and a robust earn time off benefits.
- Less than an hour and a half to Manchester, NH and Boston, MA.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago