Emergency Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Saturday · April 20, 2019
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Bridgeport) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Level II Trauma Center.
- Full range of specialty backup.
- Dedicated behavioral-health and psychiatric emergency care area.
- Generous compensation and comprehensive benefits package.
- Physician Services.
- Hospitalist write admissions.
- 24 hour cardiac catheterization lab, Ninds designated stroke center, Regional Cancer Center, and have a full palate of on-. In addition, we are located in our new $150 million, 44,000 sq ft Emergency Department facility!
- Angela Clark.
- We are also the primary teaching hospital for the Frank Netter School of Medicine at Quinnipiac University.
- Join St. Vincent's Medical Center Emergency Medicine Services!
- 75,000+ Annual Exams.
- St. Vincent's Emergency Department is a part of St. Vincent's Medical Center, a Magnet Hospital that has been named Best Hospital in Fairfield County and in all of Western Connecticut for ates News & World Report.
- At St. Vincent's Medical Center, we are looking for a BC/BE Emergency Medicine Physician to join our active and growing department.
- Full Time, Physician ~ Bridgeport, CT Area.
- The desired candidate is residency trained/board certified in Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine and/or has strong ED background.
- Manager of Physician Recruitment.
- You will benefit from quality-driven initiatives within a physician led organization and work within a system dedicated to improving care.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Bridgeport, CT.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Dec 23.