Emergency Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Sunday · August 25, 2019
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Bridgeport) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Full Time, Physician ~ Bridgeport, CT Area.
- Join St. Vincent's Medical Center Emergency Medicine Services!
- Angela Clark.
- St. Vincent's Emergency Department is a part of St. Vincent's Medical Center, a Magnet Hospital that has been named Best Hospital in Fairfield County and in all of Western Connecticut for ates News & World Report.
- Generous compensation and comprehensive benefits package.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Bridgeport, CT.
- Hospitalist write admissions.
- The desired candidate is residency trained/board certified in Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine and/or has strong ED background.
- Dedicated behavioral-health and psychiatric emergency care area.
- Physician Services.
- Full range of specialty backup.
- 24 hour cardiac catheterization lab, Ninds designated stroke center, Regional Cancer Center, and have a full palate of on-. In addition, we are located in our new $150 million, 44,000 sq ft Emergency Department facility!
- You will benefit from quality-driven initiatives within a physician led organization and work within a system dedicated to improving care.
- We are also the primary teaching hospital for the Frank Netter School of Medicine at Quinnipiac University.
- Level II Trauma Center.
- 75,000+ Annual Exams.
- Manager of Physician Recruitment.
- At St. Vincent's Medical Center, we are looking for a BC/BE Emergency Medicine Physician to join our active and growing department.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Dec 23.