Emergency Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Saturday · February 16, 2019
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Bridgeport) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Bridgeport, CT.
- 24 hour cardiac catheterization lab, Ninds designated stroke center, Regional Cancer Center, and have a full palate of on-. In addition, we are located in our new $150 million, 44,000 sq ft Emergency Department facility!
- Manager of Physician Recruitment.
- Generous compensation and comprehensive benefits package.
- Full Time, Physician ~ Bridgeport, CT Area.
- At St. Vincent's Medical Center, we are looking for a BC/BE Emergency Medicine Physician to join our active and growing department.
- Full range of specialty backup.
- St. Vincent's Emergency Department is a part of St. Vincent's Medical Center, a Magnet Hospital that has been named Best Hospital in Fairfield County and in all of Western Connecticut for ates News & World Report.
- 75,000+ Annual Exams.
- Dedicated behavioral-health and psychiatric emergency care area.
- Level II Trauma Center.
- Hospitalist write admissions.
- Join St. Vincent's Medical Center Emergency Medicine Services!
- The desired candidate is residency trained/board certified in Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine and/or has strong ED background.
- You will benefit from quality-driven initiatives within a physician led organization and work within a system dedicated to improving care.
- Angela Clark.
- We are also the primary teaching hospital for the Frank Netter School of Medicine at Quinnipiac University.
- Physician Services.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Dec 23.