Emergency Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Monday · October 15, 2018
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Bridgeport) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Physician Services.
- The desired candidate is residency trained/board certified in Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine and/or has strong ED background.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Bridgeport, CT.
- You will benefit from quality-driven initiatives within a physician led organization and work within a system dedicated to improving care.
- At St. Vincent's Medical Center, we are looking for a BC/BE Emergency Medicine Physician to join our active and growing department.
- St. Vincent's Emergency Department is a part of St. Vincent's Medical Center, a Magnet Hospital that has been named Best Hospital in Fairfield County and in all of Western Connecticut for ates News & World Report.
- Hospitalist write admissions.
- Level II Trauma Center.
- Manager of Physician Recruitment.
- 75,000+ Annual Exams.
- Join St. Vincent's Medical Center Emergency Medicine Services!
- 24 hour cardiac catheterization lab, Ninds designated stroke center, Regional Cancer Center, and have a full palate of on-. In addition, we are located in our new $150 million, 44,000 sq ft Emergency Department facility!
- Angela Clark.
- Full Time, Physician ~ Bridgeport, CT Area.
- Full range of specialty backup.
- Dedicated behavioral-health and psychiatric emergency care area.
- We are also the primary teaching hospital for the Frank Netter School of Medicine at Quinnipiac University.
- Generous compensation and comprehensive benefits package.
This perm job opening was posted
12 days ago