Emergency Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Wednesday · June 26, 2019
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Wakefield) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Committed to quality care and united in vision, this ED team is dedicated to providing quality care for the Wakefield community.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our emergency department team at South County Hospital in Wakefield, Rhode Island!
- Find your ideal work-life balance with 8 hour shifts, employee benefits, and terrific compensation in this quaint area of South Kingstown.
- Professional liability insurance with tail.
- Advanced practice clinician coverage.
- Sign-on bonus.
- Our 21-bed ED has a designated Fast Track and an annual volume of 27,000.
- We provide 24 hours of physician coverage and 24 hours of APC coverage daily at this beautiful facility just minutes from the ocean.
- Profit sharing available.
- Excellent benefits available.
- Sub-specialty backup.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Jan 14.