Emergency Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Friday · November 16, 2018
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job (Vermont) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Atls current.
- Specialty Needed: ER.
- Cover up to 10 to 12, 12 hours shifts per month.
- Length Of Assignment: 10 days a month.
- Assignment Dates: Current - long term.
- Treat patients to ensure proper injury care and disease diagnosis, request necessary tests and follow-up visits.
- Patient Volume: 16,000.
- Coordinate admissions into the hospital.
- Provide 10- 12 hour shift coverage in a community hospital ED setting.
- BLS current.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- Housing and transportation arrangements will be provided.
- BE or BC in Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine or Internal Medicine.
- Acls current.
- As necessary, stabilize patient and coordinate the transportation of patient to tertiary care centers.
- Location: Vermont.
- Vermont Medical License.
- The shifts are on a rotating basis with 50% day shifts and 50% night shifts.
This locum job opening was posted
by Alliance Recruiting Resources.