Emergency Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Saturday · March 23, 2019
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job (Vermont) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Provide 10- 12 hour shift coverage in a community hospital ED setting.
- Assignment Dates: Current - long term.
- Length Of Assignment: 10 days a month.
- Housing and transportation arrangements will be provided.
- BE or BC in Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine or Internal Medicine.
- As necessary, stabilize patient and coordinate the transportation of patient to tertiary care centers.
- BLS current.
- Patient Volume: 16,000.
- Vermont Medical License.
- Coordinate admissions into the hospital.
- Acls current.
- Location: Vermont.
- Treat patients to ensure proper injury care and disease diagnosis, request necessary tests and follow-up visits.
- Atls current.
- Specialty Needed: ER.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Dec 14.