Emergency Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Wednesday · June 26, 2019
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job (Vermont) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Length Of Assignment: 10 days a month.
- BE or BC in Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine or Internal Medicine.
- Treat patients to ensure proper injury care and disease diagnosis, request necessary tests and follow-up visits.
- Provide 10- 12 hour shift coverage in a community hospital ED setting.
- Assignment Dates: Current - long term.
- Patient Volume: 16,000.
- Specialty Needed: ER.
- Atls current.
- Coordinate admissions into the hospital.
- BLS current.
- Acls current.
- As necessary, stabilize patient and coordinate the transportation of patient to tertiary care centers.
- Location: Vermont.
- Vermont Medical License.
- Housing and transportation arrangements will be provided.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Dec 14.