Emergency Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Sunday · January 20, 2019
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job (Vermont) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- As necessary, stabilize patient and coordinate the transportation of patient to tertiary care centers.
- BLS current.
- Treat patients to ensure proper injury care and disease diagnosis, request necessary tests and follow-up visits.
- Coordinate admissions into the hospital.
- Length Of Assignment: 10 days a month.
- Location: Vermont.
- BE or BC in Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine or Internal Medicine.
- Provide 10- 12 hour shift coverage in a community hospital ED setting.
- Vermont Medical License.
- Specialty Needed: ER.
- Housing and transportation arrangements will be provided.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- Atls current.
- Assignment Dates: Current - long term.
- Patient Volume: 16,000.
- Acls current.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Dec 14.