Emergency Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Friday · November 16, 2018
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Waterbury) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This position comes with an exceptional leadership and network of physicians, nationwide opportunities, and leadership development.
- Excellent benefits package.
- Sign-on bonus.
- In joining TeamHealth, you become part of one of our nation's leading healthcare organizations specializing in Hospital Medicine, Emergency Medicine and Specialty Medicine.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our emergency department team as an Assistant Medical Director at Waterbury Hospital located in beautiful Waterbury, Connecticut.
- Excellent sub-specialty backup.
- Flexible schedule.
- Scribe program to reduce administrative burden.
- Waterbury Hospital is located in the fifth largest city in Connecticut and only 90 minutes from New York City.
- Advanced practice clinician coverage.
- It's a community teaching hospital and features a 51,000 volume ED with advanced practice clinician and scribe coverage.
- Double physician coverage.
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- RVU program.
This perm job opening was posted
4 days ago