Emergency Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Sunday · January 20, 2019
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Waterbury) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- RVU program.
- Excellent benefits package.
- Scribe program to reduce administrative burden.
- Flexible schedule.
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- It's a community teaching hospital and features a 51,000 volume ED with advanced practice clinician and scribe coverage.
- Double physician coverage.
- Excellent sub-specialty backup.
- Advanced practice clinician coverage.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our emergency department team as an Assistant Medical Director at Waterbury Hospital located in beautiful Waterbury, Connecticut.
- Waterbury Hospital is located in the fifth largest city in Connecticut and only 90 minutes from New York City.
- Sign-on bonus.
- In joining TeamHealth, you become part of one of our nation's leading healthcare organizations specializing in Hospital Medicine, Emergency Medicine and Specialty Medicine.
- This position comes with an exceptional leadership and network of physicians, nationwide opportunities, and leadership development.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Jan 14.