Emergency Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Saturday · March 23, 2019
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Providence) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Double physician coverage.
- Flexible schedule.
- Come join our team in beautiful Providence, Rhode Island, where a small-town vibe with suburban flair can be your new home.
- Our 28,000 volume ED features 24 hours of physician coverage, 26 hours of advanced practice clinician coverage daily, and 24 hours of scribe coverage daily.
- Located 50 miles from Boston, Roger Williams Medical Center offers an extraordinary opportunity for work-life balance and the benefit of being part of a world-class team of clinician colleagues.
- This Ocean State opportunity is just minutes from the beach, and offers independent contractor status with an annual CME allowance and sign-on bonus for qualified candidates.
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- Excellent sub-specialty backup.
- We ask that you be board certified or board eligible in Emergency Medicine.
- TeamHealth has an excellent part-time opportunity for a physician to join our emergency department team at Roger Williams Medical Center in Providence, Rhode Island.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Jan 14.