Emergency Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Friday · November 16, 2018
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Providence) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- Double physician coverage.
- This Ocean State opportunity is just minutes from the beach, and offers independent contractor status with an annual CME allowance and sign-on bonus for qualified candidates.
- Excellent sub-specialty backup.
- Our 28,000 volume ED features 24 hours of physician coverage, 26 hours of advanced practice clinician coverage daily, and 24 hours of scribe coverage daily.
- We ask that you be board certified or board eligible in Emergency Medicine.
- Come join our team in beautiful Providence, Rhode Island, where a small-town vibe with suburban flair can be your new home.
- Located 50 miles from Boston, Roger Williams Medical Center offers an extraordinary opportunity for work-life balance and the benefit of being part of a world-class team of clinician colleagues.
- Flexible schedule.
- TeamHealth has an excellent part-time opportunity for a physician to join our emergency department team at Roger Williams Medical Center in Providence, Rhode Island.
This perm job opening was posted
4 days ago