Emergency Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Saturday · February 16, 2019
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Emergency Medicine Physician needed to join this growing multi-specialty group.
- Ideal candidates will be BC/BE EM trained physicians to join our faculty.
- Our combined annual adult ED volume of 80,000 visits provides an array of pathology with a fast track and PA program in place and excellent multispecialty back up.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Salem, MA.
- We are seeking dynamic EM physicians to join our faculty for both adult emergency departments in 2 hospitals 5 miles apart.
- The Physician will provide coverage for the Department of Emergency Medicine at North Shore Medical Center (Nsmc), one of the top 5 hospitals in Boston as named by United States News and World Report.
- Nsmc consists of 3 Emergency Departments (2 adult, 1 pediatric) situated in a beautiful harbor town 15 miles north of Boston.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.