Emergency Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Friday · December 14, 2018
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Hartford) is for an urgent care clinic.
- About the Area.
- B/C in Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine/Pediatrics, or Family Medicine.
- Competitive Compensation | Relocation Assistance | Ability for leadership in a growing market.
- Competitive compensation package including base salary, leadership stipend, relocation assistance and annual bonuses.
- Founded in 2013 on the philosophy that people deserve the highest-quality patient experience in a walk-in care environment, GoHealth Urgent Care has grown to more than 70 state-of-the-art urgent care centers in just a few years.
- Full-time position with duties divided between clinical care (50%) and administration (50%).
- Malpractice insurance, health/dental/vision, PTO, CME allowance, and 401k/457b.
- And Novant Health, one of the nation's 150 best places to work in healthcare, located in North Carolina.
- Must have experience with all ages and at least 3-5 years prior clinical leadership experience.
- Medical Director for state-of-the-art Urgent Care Centers in popular Connecticut suburbs.
- And we continue to expand rapidly.
- Demonstrated leadership experience in Urgent Care.
- Enjoy a 4-season climate with unlimited indoor and outdoor amenities while living in a popular Northeastern state that provides easy access to New York City, Boston, and the miles of scenic New England coastline.
- GoHealth partners with regional health systems that are at the forefront of care delivery innovation, including Northwell Health (f/k/a/ North Shore-LIJ), New York's largest health system, Legacy Health, the largest nonprofit, locally owned health system in the Portland-Vancouver area, Dignity Health, one of the nation's largest health care systems, headquartered in San Francisco, Hartford HealthCare, the largest integrated health system in the state of Connecticut, Mercy Health, an integrated care delivery health system located throughout Missouri, Oklahoma, and Arkansas.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Hartford, CT.
- If you like adventures and the great outdoors, you'll find a lot of things to do in Connecticut, from hiking trails to saltwater sails.
- Connecticut is home to amazing art galleries, award-winning theaters, unique museums and modern architectural marvels, as well as easy access to top-rated universities in the region, such as Yale and UConn.
- Established market for GoHealth Urgent Care with 16 centers at the end of 2018 and additional centers scheduled to open in 2019.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago